Chapter 46

Double POV'S here because this story is gonna be long so I'm trying to limit the chapter number :((( I wish it never ends ;(

Dedicated to @karategirlcd @5secondsofcarpenter @ih8jsx :) xx
__________

-Hannah POV-

3 weeks. I had to endeavor 3 long ass weeks watching my ex-bestfriend play Cameron knowing there's nothing I can do about it.

"It's the last week love." Jack said standing behind me. I was taking off my makeup after a long Magcon event in Ohio. I looked like someone sucked the life out of me.

"I know." I answered shortly. I wasn't in a mood to talk to anybody and Jack kept saying things that I had to respond to.

"Are you sure youre okay?" He slid his arms around my waist. "You looked under the weather the entire day baby."

"I'm fine." I shrugged.

"Hannah...what's wrong? Seriously?" He sighed and pulled away.

With all this Cameron and Megan drama I just felt overwhelmed. I even forget that I'm pregnant and should be resting. I'm only showing a little bit though which is good but I don't wear crop tops anymore.

"I'm just tired Jack." I said again not meeting his eyes.

"That's your fucking reason every time I ask you what's wrong!" He slammed his fist on the wall.

"Why are you angry - " I started.

"Because you're fucking being secretive and it's messing me up! Tell me what the fuck is wrong or I swear I'm gonna - "

"Gonna what huh?" I folded my arms and glared at him.

He sighed. "I'm sick of this secretive bullshit Hannah."

That was it.

"I am not freaking used to this hectic tour life Jack! Did you bother to ask if I'm worn out or do I need like a break! What do you want me to say huh?" I yelled.

"Hannah - "

"Leave me alone." I snapped. "I'm just gonna go to Maggie's room, you can sleep alone."

With that said, I stormed out of the room leaving Jack cursing behind me. My mind was a mess as I knocked on Maggie and Carters room door.

"Come in!" Maggie yelled and I entered tears already rolling down my face. They were sprawled on the couch together and looked to see me walking in.

"Hey Han - woah are you crying?" Carter said awkwardly.

I burst into tears as Maggie came over to hug me. She knew Jack and I were fighting without me even telling her about it. Carter coughed awkwardly.

"I'm gonna talk to Jack." He murmured and left us in privacy.

"Did you tell him?" Maggie asked the minute Carter left.

I shook my head, still crying.

"You guys are fighting? You can stay here tonight! Carter won't mind!" Maggie rubbed my back.

"No its - " i started.

"Hey it's okay! You're staying here! Now let's go down to the juice bar in the lobby and you can tell me what happened." She said leading me out the door.