escape

SHIP: rinney and brance

>: they all survive and steal the grabber's car, and LEAVE!!! As they should've 😔

TW: Mentions of abuse and The grabber being fucking weird ugh I hate him sm 😡.

Robin's POV:

We were all standing Like every fucking morning as the grabber gave us some speech. On how, we were good boys and all this creepy shit he walked over to Finney running his hands down his face Finn, was visibly uncomfortable I clutched my fist, I had stood up for him before and. Got beat with that fucking belt until I became numb.

Finney's POV:

The grabber went back upstairs leaving plates for all of us. I sat down eating as tears poured down my face. All I wanted was to leave with robin and be happy again and pretend like this never happened.

"I got an idea."

Robin said standing up.

"What?"

The Paperboy said.

While the other kid in the corner laughed fuck I didn't even know he was there.

"What idea. What haven't we tried it's no use."

His laughing stopped and he hugged his knees and let out an exhausted cry I felt bad for the kid it seems like he's been here longer than us.

"Yeah, I'm with whatever the hell that kid's name is, WE'VE done everything we can it's no use we are dead it's done for us."

Vance said, He and Bruce at least got closer. I guess I don't care though I just want to leave.

"No. The grabber dropped this."

Robin showed car keys and everyone got happy.

"But there's still a problem the grabber sleeps upstairs so it's going to be hard for us to leave.."

Robin said

"We could trap him downstairs and lock the basement?"

The kid in the corner said.

I kept silent but I was happy that we might be able to leave.

Griffin's POV:

Everyone was rooting for me when the next day came and the grabber came downstairs. He dropped down to give us eggs and I jumped on top of him, I was only like 4'5 so the plane might not work but everyone ran out while I still tried to keep him down struggling I eventually locked the door running as fast I could hope they wouldn't leave me when I went outside I looked around seeing the van and threw myself in.

Vance's POV:

"Do you even know how to drive a car?!"

Bruce asked me as I started the car.

"Nope, I was going to learn though does that count?"

Bruce shook his head.

"Just. Don't crash."

"Whatever I won't."

Bruce sat in the passenger seat, I put on music and then started the car knocking into everything oh. God maybe someone else should have driven.

Robin's POV:

Me and Finn, are beyond exhausted he laid his head onto my shoulder and fell asleep LIKE in a second I sighed and closed my eyes.

Griffin's POV:

That paper boy, kept looking at me I got annoyed and turned to look at him.

"WHY are you staring at me?"

"Who are you?"

"Griffin Stagg, Now leave me alone."

"Oh. I'm billy, Showalter."

"I.. don't care could you leave me alone?"

"How, come I've never seen you before."

"No one has. It's just because I like to be alone so I hide in places people won't look to just get away from everyone."

"Oh.."

Billy looked at the floor thank God he finally shut up.

Bruce's POV:

Vance kept driving crashing into every tree.

"VANCE DRIVE SLOWER OMG YOU'RE GOING TO GET ONE OF US KILLED."

"I'm not even driving that fast you idiot and aren't you a baseball player literally just run home or something baseball players are fast and I don't exactly know where all of you morons live."

I didn't feel, like running home right now since I barely had any energy so I just let Vance Drive not say anything.

Billy's POV:

my dog was the only real family I had. And I'm not sure where my dog went so that means.. I'll have to deliver the newspaper alone and won't have my dog to make me happy when I'm feeling sad.

Finney's POV:

I woke, up from being shaken by Robin.

"Bye. Finn."

"Where are you going?"

"We're at my house."

"Uh. Robin, can I spend a few days at your house? I'm not ready to see my dad or Gwen just yet."

"Course, stay as long as you want."

Robin took my hand helping me up and we got out of the car going inside of course we got asked where we went and we just made up a story.

Griffin's POV:

Next, was my stop I got off saying bye to everyone but no one said anything back except for billy. I went to my house ringing the doorbell and stood waiting for somebody to answer but no one did so I sat outside.

Vance's POV:

I Bruce looked at clouds from the window arguing about what they looked like I forgot that I was driving and hit a house which was luckily the paper boys' house.

"Oh, uh sorry about your house I guess."

Billy's POV:

I got out of the car sighing now I had a broken house, and no dog I went inside and I could see the van I just ignored it looking to see if my dog was home She was and came over jumping on me I pet her happy. I was also going to try to see when I get back to school if I could try to be friends with griffin.

Bruce's POV:

"Vance, how are we supposed to go home? The van broke."

"That's why we have legs."

Vance said getting out of the car grabbing my hand and then letting it go.

"So what are you going to do now since we're out of that creep's house?"

I asked Vance.

"Play pinball!"

"So.. You're not going to spend time with your family after we Just got kidnapped?"

"Nope."

Griffin's POV:

I wasn't just going to let that creep Get away with kidnapping us I went to the cops and told them what had happened what I went through and what every kid went through.