God this kid...😒

(prince came after his school )
Prince : (He is shouting and calling his Uncle's name)UNCLE... UNCLE...

(Uncle from kitchen )
Uncle : oh God prince don't shout like that how many time i have to tell you?

Prince : Ahhh... Forget it uncle 😁please I'm so hungry.

Uncle : Go to your room change the uniform wash your hands then come son... go..

prince : (Rolling his eyes) ok ok I'm going

(He came downstairs looking at dining table )

Oh God what is this i don't want to eat this uncle (he is yelling )
How many time i have to say i don't like this food..
(Prince can't control his anger when he is hungry but after see the food he lost his control whole house is resounding with his voice)

Uncle : prince Please eat today it's tasty son believe me eat atleast once today i had nothing to cook and i was busy so i couldn't go to the market.

Prince : NO I'll not eat it (he is showing tantrum)
(They both are doing argument suddenly one deep voice came from stairs WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING GUYS)
(Prince is stunned his uncle is also got silent actually Vivek was suffering from headache so he didn't go to college today but Prince didn't know that..uncle was trying to make him stop but.. That kid.. Nobody can stop him)

Vivek : You guys are terrible... Why you both making so many noises you know uncle I'm not feeling well, I'm resting in my room then why????.

Uncle : Prince don't want to eat his food, i was just explaining him that he should at least try at once

Vivek : and you prince What's the matter hunnn..?Ever since you came from school, you've been yelling.. I was listening you from my room... Where is your manner prince.. Which kind of behavior is this Answer me I'm asking you something

Prince : (with lowering his head)
Sorry bhai.

Vivek : Does he behave like this every day?

Uncle : No no son..

Vivek : If he don't want to eat let it be uncle..also he will not eat dinner today...Let him stay hungry..

Prince this punishment was for your behavior and you were showing tantrum to your elder which is not Acceptable... It's not good manners and you know I'll not tolerate this

Prince : Yes sir..

Vivek : hun🤨?

Prince : i mean bhai... I'm sorry uncle i will not shout again and I was showing you attitude... I'm sorry please forgive me uncle

Uncle : It's ok kid..

Vivek : Uhh hun.. It's not ok uncle, prince Hold your ears and do 100 sit-ups RIGHT NOW...

(Poor kid was starving but instead of getting food he is getting scolding and punishments.. He started to do sit-ups and counting by him self.. He has tears in his eyes.. Uncle also feel so bad for him )

Vivek : ahhh my headache because of this kid I'll die early for sure uncle.

Uncle : watch your words Mr.

Vivek : I'm sorry..
And yaa prince after finish your punishment Go to your room,You are not allow to leave the room today is it clear?

Prince : (nodding his head )

Vivek : At least use your words prince 😠

Prince : sorry bhai... Yes.. I'll not leave my room today

Vivek : Uncle remember don't give him dinner today he deserves that but yeh he can eat fruits if he wants..

(Vivek knows that his brother don't like fruits but just because he is so hungry he will eat that for sure... After that sentence uncle gave him smile vivek smiled back..)
After doing 100sit-ups prince now dying in hunger
Fruits are ready on dining table Prince silently sat on the chair and start to eat
Uncle is smiling alone after see him like this
Uncle's POV
Only Vivek knows how to handle his brother.