Hes a Good Friend

Tw: Mentione of a bullying

Once after someone was bullying Washington about Bigfoot not being real and how it's stupid he believes it is, Florida got Alaska to help him fake a Bigfoot sighting with the northern state being in a Bigfoot costume while Florida took Washington on a hike.
It really cheered up the sad state. Being told that it wasn't real then seeing one before his very eyes- it was a magical moment for him.

Florida did a similar thing after someone was talking bad about California, saying how the state is worthless and that their pathetic for having a state animal that's not even around anymore and that the bear going away should've been a sign to leave.
Florida saw how it effected the western state and took California to Disney Land to just hung out, going along with any ride the golden state wanted to go on. He didn't make any comments comparing the park to Disney World or anything, just was trying to cheer up his friend.

And when Gov was dealing with the transition between presidents and parties he didn't do any pranks or shenanigans for a bit, not wanting to make things worse for the person who really brought all the states together.

He may pull a lot of pranks and be chaotic at times, but he can also be a nice person when he wants to be. He really cares for the others even if he doesn't often show it.