chap.16

Amori Rianna Carter | Am-or-ree

Who the fuck asks someone if they're okay and continues tells them that they're lying like you know what I'm feeling.

"How you telling me?" I rolled my eyes at him reaching over his body to get my food but he just leaned it further back and because of my banging headache I can't make any sudden movements.

"Cause you don't look at me when you lie" this nigga is too fine for all of this.

"I don't look at you at all" I looked over at the nurses walking past the door chopping it up with each other.

"You lied again" he chuckled picking up my legs and putting it on his lap so he could move further on the bed.
"You gon tell me what happened?" When did this nigga become soft? And when did he officially start speaking in full sentences??

"Not today but some day" he nodded and then gave me back my food but quickly snatched it back.

Did this nigga really pulled a sike on me at his ripe age?

"You really good though?" He asked one more time.

"Yes Von" I mumbled not looking at him and only wanting my food so it don't get cold.

Grabbing my chin he moved my head to face him directly, "look at me when you talking ma" his thumb did that circular thing on my chin. Him looking me up and down his eyes rested on my lips me subconsciously licking them, had me thinking that something was there.

Until he smirked.

Slapping his head away he gave me back my food "get out with that Von" I shyly hid my face away from him with the food in my hand.

Why is this nigga turning me shy? EW!

But then everything was going good until he mugged me "why do you call me that?"

Chewing the food in my mouth I covered my mouth and spoke half gibberish half english "call you what?"

"Von" and I just shrugged the only reason why I called him Henderson is cause I never knew his name until I heard everyone and their mama calling him Von so now I do.

He mushed my head away from him mugging me once again "call me Trey".

"What? so I'm special to you then?" I sarcastically asked kinda excited that we were actually moving somewhere in this friendship.

"Nah" he mumbled mushing my head away from him, a phone vibrated a few times and then it drastically stopped then once it started it never stopped.