37

Amir Valentino

Today was our last day in Cali and we're leaving tomorrow evening. Maisly energy started to change completely since she know we would have to go back home.

I really want her to move in with me .. I want to be able to protect her at all times.. I know most times she's at my house or I'm at hers but I would feel better mentally with us living together.

She was sitting on the couch blank staring into nothing. I stood in front of her and she didn't even notice I was there .

"Baby come eat please .. for me.." I say and she looks up at me. She stands up and walked to the kitchen while holding my hand and began eating the tacos me and autumn made together which turned out very good.

She began eating slowly as I watched her. I sighed and grabbed her open hand. "Look.. I know it might be too early for this but I want you to move in with me.. I want to be able to protect you at all times.. we're with each other a lot but I still need you .. for both of our sakes." And she looks up as me giving a slight smiles .

"I will.. just for you okay? Don't worry ok?" She says and I nod. " I love you" I say and kiss her lips.

-

-

-

We're currently in the club and I'm glad to see that Maisly lightened up a little . She began dancing on me as she drinks out her cup. I bite my lips holding onto her ass moving against me as we vibes to the music.

"Baby let's get a drink okay" she says dragging me to the bar. " you don't need no more drinks " I say picking her up. "Nooooo I was having fun please let's stay" she whined as she hanged over my shoulder.

"No we can have more fun later " I say lying to her which I hate doing but it's for her sake. " if you keep holding me like this I'm going to throw up Amir " she says seriously and I only put her down for two reasons and yes one of them was cause she called me by my actual name .

I carried her bridal style to the car and she got in laying her head back . " ice cream " she mumbled. "Baby ice cream shops and places are closed we can get some in the morning " I say rubbing her leg.

" don't touch me I have a boyfriend and he will hurt you cause you did something I don't likeee" she mumbled through.

I smiled at the thought and still moved my hand . " Maisly I am your boyfriend darling " I laughed as I parked in the yard . She smiled which was cute and I carried her in.

I know she don't like to go to sleep without showering so I sat her in the tub as I bathed her . " I love you ya know ... but your looking at me naked .." she says making a sad face .

" I love you too baby but trust me this is not the first time I seen your body and I'm doing it for you " I say kissing her wet shoulder.

Once I got her out and got her clothes on she got in bed waiting on me as I took a shower . I got dressed putting on shorts and I crawled into bed and she scooted her way to me and rest her head on my chest .

Her nail traces the tattoos on my chest as I watched. I held her closer just kissing her at random moments of memories I thought of her.

Soon after hours of random talking we fell asleep

———————-

Very short chapter forgive me ..