39

Maisly Ravera

I was kidnapped... my boyfriend was shot.. now I'm in a room I can't even identify. I hope he's okay.. it's all my fault we're here ..

My vison becomes more clear and I hear cries from the left of me. I look over and see only my best friend Neveah.

"Neveah.." I try to say but it comes out soft. "Maisly.. he's gone crazy.. he kidnapped me cause I didn't say where you were" she cried . I try and hug her but my hands are tied together on a chain.

"Amir is hurt and knocked out " she says and I searched the room for him but I don't see him. "I love you so much.. I tried everything for him not to find you but somehow even without my help he found you" she cried ..

"It's not your fault.. it's mine.. I should have just stayed with him and maybe he wouldn't have done all this" I cry .

"No! Your happily in love and I love that for you! I want you with Amir he makes you smile so much.. so much I wish I could have made you smile.. stop thinking like that" she cried .

The door opens making us jumps at the rust rubbing against each other. "Goodmorning baby.." Timothy says coming with a knife .

Soon comes two men holding Amir and he throws him in the room with us and tie him down next to me. "Baby.." my cries are faint.

"I'm your fucking baby what don't you fucking understand?!" Timmy yells making me jump. "Stop fucking yelling at her.." I hear Amir say in a deeper voice than I ever heard.

"Or fucking what? You can't do shit. Your fucking tied down you stupid fuck" he says to him. "Stop talking to him like that he never did any fucking thing to you!" I yelled which hurt my throat .

"He did. He took the most beautiful girl away from me . The love of my life ... " he says . "YOUR NOT SUPPOSED TO BEAT ON SOMEBODY YOUR IN LOVE WITH!" I yells as tears fell.

"Baby calm down.." Amir says from beside me . I feel something poking me and I look down fast and seen a small knife that Neveah slid to me . I look at her and her eyes are so swole and red.

"Well too bad I'm going to kill one of you.. " he says but I wasn't listening which scared me. "Timmy no please .. please" I cry out throughout my voice that was now gone.

He walked up to Amir making him stand up and Amir wince from the pain .. I forgot he got shot . " Please don't kill him" I cry loudly.

"I'm not .. not yet anyway. I'm going to let you watch me torture him first ... then neveah... then you my love " he says drawing on my face with a knife and I can't do nothing but cry .

"STOP FUCKING TOUCHING HER I SWEAR" amir yells scaring me . " sorry baby.." he says lowly right after .

"I'll deal with y'all later y'all stressing me out " he says slamming the door. All I can do was break down crying into my knees.

"We're going to get out of this I'm going to get you okay no matter even if I die. You and neveah need to run far away no matter how long it takes." He says looking at me.

"Stop don't say that" I cry and he just let me have it . I grab the knife and say "let me cut your ties" and he turns so I can cut them but he acts like I didn't.

Some guard come in the room to watch over us and I seen one of them had a gun on their hip. I'm hoping he has the same thought as I do.

As hours passes by of them beating us and us yelling one of them go to the bathroom. Randomly Amir just starts talking bad shit and the guard get fed up and walking to him and amir stab him in his dick and the man falls to the ground.

He covers his mouth and stabs him repeatedly killing him. I'm in shock but it's to save us . He take his gun and then cuts me and neveah out and I run to hug her tightly.

"Where's Emmet?" I whispered. "He don't even know I'm missing right now " she cried and I hug her. Once I let Go I hug Amir which is something I wanted to do for hours.

As we're still hugging I seen the other guard come in and I grab the gun from amir side and shot him twice and I back up front the hug shocked that I killed a man.

"Fuck.. fuck.. fuckfuckfuckfuck " I say shaking and he takes the gun out my hand. "Baby it's okay breath okay? Slowly your going to have a attack please breath " he says .

"The gun was loud guys we have to go " neveah said. "Here hold her and I'm going to be in front guiding y'all out" he says handing me to neveah .

We slowly walked behind him as he limped and walked down a skimpy hallway not knowing where would this lead us.

He held onto my hand and his other hand has the gun in there. We hear Timmy talking in a room we approach so I pull away from him cause his voice scares me.

"It's okay baby I got you " he say rubbing my arm. I just want to go home .. my brother is probably so confused.. leila and autumn don't even know what's going on... my poor babies..

We listen on how he's planning to kill us . "I'm not killing her.. I'll have her think I'll kill her but I'll kill that filthy fucker she's fucking and then marry her again and make her fall in love with me.. going to give her another baby since she killed the bitch" and once I heard that I cry silently in his arm.

"He beat that fucking baby out of me.. he raped me and got me pregnant while I was drunk.. I fucking hate my life" I say sliding down the wall cause my weakness finally gave out . Amir helped me up and kissed my cheeks.

"It's okay.. it's okay my love I'm going to get y'all out of here safely okay?" He says hugging me. I let go of him as he walk pass the door with us .

We moved silently down the hall but I jump at the loud noise that makes me scream.. a shot.. someone got hit.. I heard the body drop to the floor and I haven't yet open my eyes.. I'm scared for my fucking life right now..

———————————