20

Jk was patiently waiting on Jimin and Carson to get back home. He was more than happy to switch days with Hobi, even more when he might get the chance to introduce Carson to the shower. The first time they tried he screamed and ran to hide in the closet, so Jk has taken to showering in there while Carson is playing in the tub. Since he doesn't really need to shower, he can get out quickly to help Carson if needed.

As soon as they walked in Jk grinned, "Hobi told me, do you think he'll actually do it this time?"

Jimin shrugged, "he's really tired so he's more pliant but who knows, ask him."

Jk looked behind Jimin and standing right behind him was a very sleepy Carson. He had a hold of the hem on Jimin's jacket as his other fist rubbed his eye, "Pearl, hey let's go get you cleaned up."

"Sleepy," he whined cutely and it made both of them smile.

"You take him, I need to wash the cat smell off of me before one of them complains."

Jk took Carson's hand, "hey Pearl, I was wondering if we could get you cleaned up but in the shower." Carson froze a bit, pouting. 

"But it's Hobi's turn," he pleaded. Jk was the only one that has been trying to get him to shower.

"It is, but we switched. He bought you a bunch of new stickers and he's been organizing them all evening. I thought I'd give him a break."

Carson perked up at the mention of stickers, that was the greatest idea he's ever had. "Did you see my new sticker?" He grabbed Jk's hand and pulled him over to the sticker board and pointed at a dark My Little Pony sticker, "Princess Luna, Tae Tae gave her to me."

The little was so excited and it made Jk smile, he looked over the board and chuckled. 90% of the board was covered in stickers that Tae and Hobi had given him, Tae being the biggest contributor. Jin and Jk gave the least amount because they only handed them out when he'd done something that deserved it. Tae gave them out because he breathed practically and the others gave them for him just following the rules they'd put in place.

But Jk won't stop them, he'll just plan for another board when this one gets filled up because Tae thinks Carson is cute and gets a sticker for it. "I see that, I love it." He turned to look at Carson, if you take a shower with me and go to sleep, I'll give you a special sticker I bought for you."

The little squealed as he jumped up and down, "Carson wants special sticker," but then he pouted, "but Carson scared."

"Why are you scared Pearl?"

He was chewing on his bottom lip, eyes flitting around at everything but Jk. "Showers really cold, don't like cold."

That's when Jk realized that those assholes probably used the shower as punishment for whatever they deemed he'd done wrong. "I promise ours isn't, you just have to let it heat up a bit. We won't get it until it's nice and hot, how does that sound?"

"You take shower with Carson, so Carson not scared?"

"Of course Pearl, I'll be there the whole time." With a soft okay, Jk took Carson's hand and slowly walked him towards his bathroom. He figured it would be better to do it in Carson's bathroom vs his own since that's where Jk had started showering. He started to shower and told Carson to brush his teeth and get undressed. 

He has seen Carson naked plenty of times, even had their cocks in each other's mouths more times than he can count. But still every time he sees him, he gets excited. He's so tiny, barely over 5 feet tall, his body has practically no muscle on it and since he's been living with them, he's put on some weight and rounded out a bit. He's perfect, all soft and squishy. The others, being vampires are strong, their bodies lined with muscle. So it's nice to hold someone that's basically a medium-sized teddy bear. 

"Alright Pearl, it's ready." Jk pulled his clothes off and reached forward for Carson's hand. But the little took it one step farther and jumped into his arms, wrapping his body around Jk's. This would be the true test, can he get through this shower without popping a boner.

He managed to get them both washed while Carson clung to him, he even managed to wash his own hair. But when he got to washing Carson's he heard the little's snores coming from the crook of his neck. Someone is either extremely tired, or completely comfortable being in Jk's arms in the shower. Part of him hopes it's the latter. 

Jk got them both clean and rinsed off, he haphazardly dried them both off, forgoing the clothes because odds are Carson would want milkies when he woke up. The movement woke both their cocks up, causing the little to moan and wiggle in the vampires hold. Jk's cock was pressed between Carson's cheeks, rubbing up against his hole. "Carson wants bounce." The little groaned.

Jk kissed down Carson's neck, peppering it with kisses and licks, "and just what is bounce Pearl?"

"Happy fun time," he mumbled as he rocked more against Jk's abs with his cock.

So they were right, "can you show me what bounce is Pearl?" The little nodded as he pushed Jk towards the bed, which was adorable since he was still in Jk's arms. Once Jk sat down on the bed, the little lifted up and lined up Jk's dick to his hole, "wait wait Pearl, what are you doing?"

"Bounce, you said show you."

"I did, but it will hurt if you don't use lube or let me prep you."

Carson's head cocked to the side, "what are those?"

Jk's entire body froze, "Pearl, when you bounce does it hurt?"

The little nodded his head, "yes, but after a bit it's okay then if Carson bounce enough it feels better until they stopped Carson."

"And why does it feel better?"

"Master or Sir would cum, makes moving easier, no hurt anymore until they pull me off."

Jk narrowed his eyes, "did Carson get to cum too?" Based on the look on Carson's face, Jk already knew the answer.