Ep. 5.3

Omniscient POV

As Jayda and Von leave out the church , they part ways from Durk and juju , before getting in Vons car preparing to leave .

Jayda sits in the passenger seat waiting for Von to start driving only to look over , and see him staring at her with a tight mug on his face .

"What ?" She frowns at him

" Why was you over there talking to them opp ass niggas " he asks her , referring to gakirah and Alyssa causing jayda to roll her eyes at him . "You can't be ridin wit me and fuckin wit dem "

"Nigga I'm being FORCED to ride with you " jayda emphasizes as he sucks his teeth "and how are they the opp when you literally killed Herb"

"That's not the fucking point! " he snaps "fuck them and Herb ! YOU need to pick a side and stay there " he points

"how about you pick a side a die there before gakirah pick it for you " she smirks pettily making Von almost want to chuckle

"that lil boy ass bitch ain't finna do nun" he shakes his head

"Mm" jayda mumbles making him furrow his eyebrows at how she's so suddenly invested in street beef . As if she's really considering picking a side .

"That bitch been having a problem wit me ever since I beat her ass on da train "he shrugs "if she wanted to pop she been had a reason "

"You fought a girl ?" Jayda frowns at him

"Nigga how was I supposed to know she was a girl ? Ian find that shit out till afta "
He says causing Jayda to shake her head "plus when you a opp don't nunnadat shit matter anyways , it's free smoke whenever with whoever "

"Yeah it's always free smoke with you until it comes to kentrell " she snaps her neck at him

"Here you go with that shit again " he waves her off as he starts the car and begins to drive off , not even interested on the topic of kentrell .

He doesn't appreciate how jayda keeps insinuating that he's scared of him when in reality he's not , and never will be .

"It's funny how you can murk everybody else but him " jayda purses her lips

"Why would I murk him when that's yo job " he smirks knowing she's about to snap .

He only told her she had to kill kentrell to get under her skin , but now that she's bringing up gakirah and steady trying him , he might actually make her do it .. or at least try .

"you must be his bitch or something"jayda mumbles , but purposely loud enough for him to hear her .

"I must be his what ?" Von questions , raising an eyebrow at her boldness , trying his hardest to stay focused on driving and not reach over the center console to snatch her up .

"You bailing him out and shit " she chuckles " what y'all became booty warriors while I was locked up or sumn ? "

Just as she finishes her last words , he slams down on the break, his new form of attack while driving , causing the car to stop abruptly making her jerk forward and hit her face on the dashboard .