•.༄.°𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝐼𝐼𝐼 •.༄.°

*Tap tap.

*Tap tap.

I felt a small sense of force on my shoulder.

*Tap tap, ---

There it was again.

"What...?." I mumbled to myself. "Wake up wake up sleepy head its almost time for class" A familiar brunette came to view. "We're waiting for you downstairs. Why didnt your alarm wake you up?" He added.

"Huh.. What time is it...?" I said as I flutter my eyes open. "Its 7:43 AM" Alban said and fixed my bag with all I need.

"Take a quick shower and eat the oats I prepared, dont take long you're gonna make us late too!" Alban pouted and carried my stuff downstairs. I stood up and dashed to the bathroom to take a shower.

Afterwards, I had to use a chest binder to keep my boyish image yet with feminine features. Its a daily routine nowadays.

I fixed my wig hair and shoes, honestly the wig Alban had was good, the texture of it felt like real hair since its been used and old already. Til' this day I still wonder why he even has a wig.

I went and ran downstairs and I saw them waiting for me. "Sorry, I had a deep slumber" I said and walked towards them exhausted because of how many stairs there was. "Lets go we're gonna be late." Uki said and started running.

"Last one there is a rotten pig!" Alban said and ran too. Me, Sonny, Fulgur and Yugo was confused, Yugo started running too, Sonny tailed behind. I ran too, as Fulgur was last.

They're like childs who enjoyed childhood, 'they're lucky'. I thought to myself, they were laughing at Fulgur for being last. "Forget about Fulgur being the pig, he has to treat us lunch" Alban said "Hah?!" Fulgur looked up at Alban. "No way Im treating you thief!" He said. And on cue the bell rang and we all ran to the classroom.

------

The teacher arrives and I fixed all my stuff for everything needed. Everyone greets the teacher as he starts discussing, today the subject was math. It was about Basic Calculus, half way through the lesson we started doing recitations as I graded top in my class. I had most points, "Whats the answer to number 13 Y/n." The prof asked.

"= - 5 csc² 5x".

"Correct". And as more questions were asked everybody had recitation points. After math was break time. We all left but I didnt I stayed at the classroom hoping the others would just join me. "Oh? Y/n you're not coming to the cafeteria?" Uki asked. "Yeah no, I dont like crowded places or whatever" I said and brought out my lunch. My lunch was Udon with sushi and omori with some dumplings and plain regular water.

"Then we'll join you here, I'll call the others". Alban said as he winked also giving me a thumbs up and left to call them in. "Well if you insist." I mumbled to myself.

------

Uki fixed the chairs for us 6 and sat beside me. With just them I could be myself. No one else but me. They arrived and greeted me, I did the same. "Soooo I have some news today." Sonny said. "What is it?" I asked "Before I tell you lets play rock papers." He said "What for." Alban asked "Just do it."

"What for." Alban asked again "Just do it omg." Me and Sonny did it first, I won he went with paper I went with scissors. Then Alban and Uki. Alban won, he went with paper Uki went with rock. Yugo and Fulgur did won tie, they did it again Fulgur won.

"Whats with the game though?," Alban asked. "Ok, just wait. Alban, Yugo and Y/n do another round." Sonny said. Alban went with paper. I went with rock and Yugo went with Scissors. No one won so we did another round.

Alban and Yugo went with rock, I went with paper. I won "So uhm what now?" I asked. "Fetch us drink ;D" Sonny said.

"What." I looked at Sonny as I mentally deadpan. "Buy us drinks" He said again. "Dude you know I dont have money with me right?" I said. "So hand me yours lol" I added.

"Huh?!? No, Not fair!" Sonny pouted. "Its fair stabilo, find a pilot marker to loan they'll give you money. Quit acting up and give her the money- I mean Him" Fulgur said since I used the pronounce he/him in school.

"What?!? Cant we just use yours Fuu-chan?" Sonny said "Alban!! Help me!"

"Yeah no, cry" Alban said "Stop acting up and buy already we're just wasting time." Uki said sassily "Fine." He handed me out the money as I went out. "I'll join you" Alban said and got up. We walked through the hallways to a vending machine. "So what drinks do they want?" I asked Alban. "For me I'd go with iced coffee" "Same" "Fulgur would go with coke, Yugo would like gatorade maybe Im not sure. Sonny ice tea. Uki likes Cranberry iced tea" He said.

I loaded in the codes as one by one they fell. "Yo. Have you heard?" Alban starts a convo while we walk back.

"Heard what?" I said "There were new students here and some of them are in the same class as you." He said as he opened his iced tea cap. "Hmm, are they cute?" I asked.

"Woah whoa whoa, chill bro. Never thought you'd asked that but uh no one has seen them yet maybe later then?" He said, we opened the door and saw them waiting there "Why do I have coke?" Fulgur asked "Then buy your own drink grandpa" Yugo said. I tried holding my laugh. I snorted, failing to contain my laughter.

As we all gathered our bento's Uki was on his phone and the others started eating. "The new students.." Uki whispered "They're a group too like us" "Oh really? Whats their name?" Alban asked.

"Luxiem"
...

status; revisioned

"𝑊ℎ𝑒𝑛 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑑𝑜𝑛'𝑡 ℎ𝑎𝑣𝑒 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑤ℎ𝑜𝑙𝑒 𝑎𝑡𝑡𝑒𝑛𝑡𝑖𝑜𝑛 𝑜𝑓 𝑠𝑜𝑚𝑒𝑜𝑛𝑒, 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑓𝑖𝑛𝑑 𝑦𝑜𝑢𝑟𝑠𝑒𝑙𝑑 𝑏𝑒𝑔𝑔𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑓𝑜𝑟 𝑖𝑡 𝑓𝑟𝑜𝑚 𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑟𝑦𝑜𝑛𝑒."
-𝐿𝑎𝑛𝑔 𝐿𝑒𝑎𝑣