p11

i'm actually like sick to my stomach thinking abt rinney theyre just too cute man also this is probably going to be the last part and i'm v sad🙁 but that's okay i'll survive!!🤗 (maybe) (definitely not) ALSO GUYS THIS ONE IS KINDA LONG BE PREPARED😋

(FINNEYS POV)
it felt like time had just frozen around me. no no no. i watched robin rush out of the room, taking a piece of my heart with him. i messed everything up. but.. robin. robin confessed? and he thought i liked her? this can't be happening. how could i be so stupid? i cant lose him.

after trying to collect my thoughts, or at least the ones that actually made sense, i hurried to the bathroom door. the handle wasn't budging, no use trying to get in. i pressed both hands and my forehead against the door, only to hear muffled crying on the other side.

i just couldn't take the sound of his shaking his voice much longer. i turned and collapsed into my knees up against the door. i needed to tell him how i really felt. my head dropped back onto the door and i let the words spill out.

"robin are you there? i can hear you. but before you say anything just listen please. it's- it's not like that. donna.. i mean she's nice and all and i like talking to her in english.. but she's not you, robin. god it's always been you. why cant you just see that?"

my voice was filled with exhaustion. i was so tired from keeping a secret that i knew would never stay hidden forever. i lifted my head up and listened close into the door. the room was silent now. "robin? please talk to me. i need to hear your voice. i need you to know that i'm here."

(3rd PERSON POV)

robin lifted his eyes up from his palms. did finney really.. like him back? (yes dummie) robin stayed looking at the bathroom wall for a second longer. suddenly, all of his thoughts had made sense.. and maybe he wasn't actually crazy after all. "wait what? finn, are you serious?" but i thought.." part of robin still couldn't believe him though. why would finney ever like him?

finney laughed as he stood up. "robin please unlock the door." he listened. after the door swung open finney could see that now it was robins eyes that were red and puffy. he gasped quietly at the look of his face. he had never seen robin like this before. "oh robin.." finney placed his hand on his cheek.

robin looked right into finneys eyes. those caring eyes. he felt so safe with him. he gave robin the safety that no one else had ever offered him before. but even though he was still flustered by his comment, robin found the words to form a sentence. "so you.. don't like donna?"

finney felt so guilty. all of those times he lied to himself and tried to like her instead, he was really just hurting robin without knowing. his stomach sank. "no robin, of course i don't. i like you. ever since we met.. i've chosen you. and that will never change."

now both of his hands rested on robins shoulders as he brought him into a warm hug. robin wrapped his arms around finneys waist and smiled. he was surprised by robins. touch, but he felt so good in his arms. only his.

(ROBINS POV)
our hug felt like it would go on for eternity, but that would only ever happen in a dream. i looked to him and smiled more. "so you're telling me that you saw me at all of those baseball games?" "yes of course," he answered. "okay good because i wasn't going to go for nothing, those are super boring you know." he laughed. god i love his laugh.

(3rd PERSON POV)

finneys eyes moved from robins big eyes to his pink lips. they were still tangled in each other's arms.. inches away. finney didn't know, but robin had watched his eyes each time they glanced up and down. now a big smile was plastered onto robins face. the pink tint on his face that matched his lips appeared once again and without thought, robin brushed his hand up against finneys cheek and kissed him. (i just audibly giggled btw)

finneys eyes widened. in this moment he realized that he wouldn't have to pretend anymore. pretend like his stupid lies weren't bullshit. or that he hated the person he loved most. he didn't have to hide knowing that robin would always be there. now finney tried to put his hands back onto his shoulders, but robin opened his eyes.

he pulled away from finney. robin looked terrified now. "was that? did i..?" he started to spiral again. not just in his thoughts, but words were escaping too. the look on finneys face changed into an annoyed expression.

he couldn't take his stupid voice interrupting that moment. before it was too late finney let out a soft smile and looked to robin with the eyes he adored. "robin shut up." he clasped his hands in robins and he kissed his pink lips again.

(ROBINS POV)

wow. finney.. my finney. he actually kissed me? i couldn't feel my stomach anymore. what is happening to me? after we pulled away he grabbed my hand and walked me outside on the grass. we sat there watching the moon fade. this feels like i could last forever.

finney placed his and in mine before his voice broke the silence. "do you promise?" he looked away from me. "promise what?" his voice was shaking again but i couldn't tell what was wrong. "promise that you'll.. always be here? and that.. i wont lose you?" oh. i rested my head on his shoulder. "oh finney of course i promise. i'm not going anywhere." now we both sat back on the grass hand in hand watching the stars just as we did before. my finney and me.
(the story ending🤝the story title)

finney and robin are boy kissers confirmed!?😰🤗

I FEEL LIKE THIS ONE MIGHT BE BAD BECAUSE ITS SUPER LONG LMK BUT THIS IS THE END OF THE STORY <//33  pls give my recs and lmk if you want me to write anything else but i might be a little busy with school🤗ily guys😋 (real)

1,074 words