quiet.

Ship: briffin? Gilly? Which one is it 😭

> Griffins is the only one who got taken but somehow his short ass escaped and Went quieter than before avoiding everyone and it worries the others, especially billy.

Griffin's POV:

I sat inside hugging my knees, I could still remember the pissed I still felt all the bruises from weeks, ago they were all from the grabber even after my name was in the papers no one asked if I was okay it seemed like no one cared, I heard a loud knock I my door I didn't go to the door though I was afraid it could be the grabber trying to get me again.

"Griffin! Open the door it's us."

I heard billy's voice and let out a sigh of relief, I went to the door opening it.

"Oh, hi. What are you guys doing here?"

"Billy forced us to come."

Vance said and got kicked in the leg by Bruce.

"Uh. No, what he means is that we've missed you, you haven't been to school did something happen?"

Bruce said

"Wait, you guys. Care?"

"No-"

Vance said but was cut off by billy.

"Of course, Griffin you're our friend of course we're going to care!"

"Yeah.."

Robin and Finney both said but they sounded fake.

"Oh, well I guess I haven't been feeling the best after. The grabber thing."

"UGH, I don't give a shit can I leave?"

Vance said, I don't think he was trying to be mean but honestly that made me a bit sad.

"Uh. It's fine if you guys don't want to be here you can go."

I said, everyone left everyone except billy.

"Uhm, aren't you going to leave?"

"No. I want to know what happened.. what happened in the basement?"

I looked away.

"I. I don't want to go into detail he hurt me bad.. but who cares about me. how have you been?"

Billy went quiet.

"Griffin please, what exactly happened? tell me everything, you know you can talk to me about anything!"

"I know. It's just I'm not ready."

"When you are please tell me?"

"Okay. Yeah, I will.."

Billy's POV:

Griffin had a frown on his face and I was trying everything I could to make him happy, finally, after a joke or two he smiled and laughed, one of the things I loved about griffin was his laugh some people found it creepy but I thought it was cute.

"Uh. Anyways billy I have a question why'd you ask everyone to come?"

"Because I didn't want you to be sad if I only showed up."

"I wouldn't be sad, it's not like the others Even like me and I don't even like them plus I like to spend time with you your a great friend!"

Griffin hugged me.

I frowned all I am to griffin is a friend I wanted to be more but oh well, I don't think griffin likes me like that anyway.

😶😶😶😶