93

That was the best sex I've ever had.

Granted, I have only had sex a handful of times, but this was absolutely amazing.

There was something so thrilling about how Colby was talking to me.

It felt dangerous.

My mind was buzzing as my body gave up on me. I was so weak and could hardly lift my head from how intense everything just was.

"Hey." Colby said and flipped me over while I gasped for air. "I'm dead." I whispered causing him to laugh.

"No, but you got close to heaven, huh?" He asked and brushed my hair back from my sweaty forehead.

"Yeah." I hummed and closed my eyes. "We gotta get you cleaned up." He said then lifted me into his arms with ease.

I forgot that our hair was still wet from our jump in pool because I was occupied with something else but now that I was coming down from my high I found myself shivering at how cold I was.

"It's freezing." I mumbled as Colby walked into the bathroom and set me on the counter. "Wanna shower?" Colby asked as I nodded. "My legs are jello though." I said as he took the used condom off and put it in the trash can.

"I'll be in there with you. Don't worry about that." Colby said then turned the water on. I smiled then hopped off the counter, stumbling until I got to the toilet so I could pee.

Once I was done with that we hopped into the shower.

"Do you think they'll be mad?" I asked as Colby washed my hair for me. "They don't even know we're gone." Colby hummed and focused on my hair.

"That's not true." I mumbled as he leaned down and kissed me. "Don't worry about it." He said then focused on cleaning me up.

Once we were both fully cleaned we got out.

"I want cake." I said as Colby handed me a towel.

"Good news. We have cake downstairs." Colby said as I stumbled slightly. "Woah." He said and stopped me from falling over.

"I'm weak in the knees for cake." I said as he chuckled. "Yeah, that's what it is." He said then took my hand and led me to the closet.

I put my dress back on while Colby put his suit back on.

"Let's get some cake." Colby said and took my hand. "You owe me some ice cream if they noticed we were gone." I said as he chuckled.

"You owe me round two if they didn't." He said as we walked out of the room. "At least they didn't walk in." I said as he looked over at me.

"I locked the door. Did you not notice?" He asked as I shook my head. "I was a little busy." I said as he led the way back downstairs.

"Well look who came back to the party." Corey said with a laugh causing me to look up at Colby.

"Ice cream." I said as he grinned. "Corey, did you really notice we were gone?" Colby asked and raised his brows.

"Well, yeah. Kat was looking for you." Corey said and looked at me. "Fucking told you." I grumbled then went to go find Kat.

I walked towards the living room where the main part of the party was.

"Where were you!?" Kat pouted as she stomped over to me. "Colby and I jumped into the pool because I was wasted. Then we went upstairs and showered. I'm back now though." I said and gestured to my body.

"You didn't even eat the cake." She said with a frown. "That's all I want in the world right now." I said with a smile.

"You need a drink first." She said and took my hand, dragging me towards the bar. I laughed at how assertive Katrina could be at times.