Chapter 34

Y/N POV

Jin was shivering due to his lack of warm clothing, he had bags under his eyes and his face looked sunken. He looked horrible.

I was so worried about him, he didn't look good at all. Was he officially homeless now? I noticed he wasn't carrying anything with him, no guitar, no bag, nothing. Maybe his belongings were with his hybrid?

His hybrid! I hope they're okay too!

"Please, you're freezing! I promise my hybrids won't mind, and if they do then they can suck it up" I insisted as I reached out to squeeze his arm. "You could even stay the night if you want, we could watch movies and hang out!"

"No, no it's ok, I was just walking by, but I'll take up your offer one day, I promise!" He gave a weak smile, and waved goodbye.

I just watched him walk away slowly, eyes darting around, looking up and down the buildings, wrapping his arms around himself.

His situation did not look good right now. I had always wondered if he was homeless or not, but seeing this only raised my suspicion.

There was no forcing him to come home with me, so I slowly made my way back to my house. I was so lost in my thoughts that I had walked right past the train station, so I decided to just walk the rest of the way home. The sun was still out anyway. I wondered if I would have wrinkles by the time I got home from frowning for my entire trip home?

As I walked up the path to my front door, it swung open and an excited Jimin bounced out. He quickly pulled me inside and gave me a hug. I needed this right now.

Before I could get too comfortable though, he quickly pulled me away from him and held me at arms length.

"I thought you said Jin was gone?" he said coldly.

Wow, they can still smell him on me? I barely even touched him!

"He is, but he was outside my office building today so I said hi" I explained, still frowning.
"I think he might be homeless." I whispered.

Jimin's face softened for a moment, then Hobi appeared. He was also frowning a bit, but didn't say anything about Jin.

"Well, should we order something for dinner then?" I tried to change the subject.

Their faces brightened and I sighed in relief. I walked into the kitchen to get some water and decide on a place for dinner. As I filled up my glass however, I noticed some movement in the backyard.

I walked up closer to the sliding door, trying to spot the offender. It was a bird, of some sort? It was flapping about on the roof of the small shed near the back fence.

What on earth is it doing?

The bird sat itself on the top of the shed, then started peering down on the ground. It then flew up and circled the shed a few times. I couldn't tell what was going on but it kept up this strange behaviour for maybe another minute before it finally flew away.

Shaking my head, I decided to ignore what I just saw and focus on getting dinner for my hybrids. Perhaps it spotted a tasty worm somewhere and couldn't get to it.

"What do you guys feel like for dinner?"

Jin POV

"I can't find anything, everywhere is more expensive than the place we were in last night" I said sadly.