Chapter 19

"Dean?! Really?!" I exclaimed as I turned around but still had one hand on Aidan's shoulder.

"They kissed again!" Dean yelled as he put his arms in the air like he just had won a war.

"Dean, you absolute bastard!" Aidan said with a smile on his face.

I let go of Aidan, and I tried to swim and I succeeded.

"Skyla, you can swim." Aidan said quite suprised and happy for me.

"Aidan, thank you." I said as I swam towards him and hugged him tight.

"Skyla, it's nothing." Aidan said shocked by my all of a sudden hug-attack.

"It is." I said and I noticed that he was getting uncomfortable so I let go of him.

"Guys, it's time for dinner! Are you coming?" Peter said and he was standing on the shore.

"We'll be there in a minute." I replied as I grabbed Aidan again.

"Okay hurry please." Peter said as he walked away.

"We should get out of the water." I said as I swam to the shore.

I quickly climbed out, and put a towel around myself.

I handed Aidan his towel, and together we walked to the dinner.

"Don't you feel exposed?" Aidan asked just before we walked in.

"Nah, you know I always barely wear any clothes." I said with a wink but I had my towel tight around myself.

"That's true." Aidan replied laughing.

"I'm so hungry!" I complained as I put my shoulder against him so I could put my head on his shoulder.

"Me too, Eryn." he said jokingly making me laugh.

We then walked in, and Aidan told me to go sit with Richard and he would get food for me and join us later.

"Hey Richard, hello Martin." I said as I sat down next to him and he was joined by Martin.

"Hey Skyla, how's your elbow doing?" Martin asked and he then just kept on eating.

"Better, after the king under the mountain threw me in the river. Without me being able to swim." I said teasingly as I looked at Richard.

"You can't swim?" Richard asked in disbelief and almost choking on his food.

"No, but Aidan just taught me how to." I said and then Aidan arrived and gave me a plate of food and sat down next to me.

"Aidan, you learned Skyla how to swim?" Martin asked Aidan and he couldn't believe it.

"Yes, and she almost drowned once." Aidan said before stuffing his food in his mouth.

"But my adorable dwarf saved me." I said and I put my arms around Aidan.

"Are you guys dating?" Martin asked shocked and I immediately let go of Aidan.

"No, but Peter says that we need to act like we are so acting in love will be easier." Aidan explained and Martin sighed in relief.

"I'm glad it looks realistic then." I said as I turned to Aidan and smiled at him.

I then saw Orlando and Dean running in, and Orlando scooped me up and ran away again.

"Seriously? Again?" I questioned him but he was just trying to keep a firm face.

"Just wait." Orlando said and I saw Peter sighing, because his actors kept kidnapping his only actress.

Aidan just followed, but we all knew they were gonna throw me in the river.

"Dean, you ready?" Orlando asked and I saw Dean in the river.

"Yes." Dean replied and Orlando threw me in the water and Dean caught me.

"Wanna know if Aidan loves you?" Dean asked and I first had some doubts but then just nodded.

"Hold your breath." he said before he pulled me under water and just signaled me not to move.

I didn't know how this would made me know if Aidan loved me, but if there would be one thing Dean wants, it's me and Aidan getting together so I followed his orders.

Dean them put his arm around my stomach, and pulled me up to the surface.

"Act like you just drowned, and are uncounsious." Dean wispered and I just kept my eyes closed and didn't try to move.

"Skyla?! What happened?!" I heard Aidan exclaim and I knew he was worried sick about me, but I just needed to know if his love for me is real.

"She slipped into the water, head first, and I first thought she could swim up herself but nothing happened, so I dove in to get her." Dean said as he pulled me up the shore.

"Is she still breathing?" Orlando asked and I felt Aidan's rough hand feeling if I was still breathing.

"Yes, but why isn't she awaking?!" Aidan exclaimed and I felt him shake me a bit, but careful not to hurt me.

"Aidan, what happened?" I asked as I coughed a bit and opened my eyes lightly.

"Skyla, why do you almost die all the time?" Aidan asked jokingly as he put his arms around me.

"I don't know, it's a hobby of mine." I said still coughing but I sat up again.

"I love you," Aidan said but he immediately corrected himself, "as a friend."

"Maybe you two should shower, then we maybe can hang out in your trailer tonight." Orlando suggested and we all nodded.

"Yes, that would be fun." Aidan said as he put his own towel around me.

"You can shower first, I'll get there in a few minutes." I said and Aidan nodded while he just walked away.

"Dean, you almost gave him a heart attack!" I exclaimed as I grabbed his shoulders roughly.

"But now we do know he loves you." Dean said with a fake smile hoping I would forgive him.

"True, too bad that I don't love him though!" I said just to make sure that he wouldn't tell Aidan that I loved him.

"And who says that?" Dean asked and I knew I started blushing really bad.

"I do!" I exclaimed and then looked around me making sure Aidan wasn't close, I just didn't want to hurt his feelings.

I don't even know if I love Aidan anymore?!?