Pierre Gasly; Tailored For You.

I can't fully explain why I think that he is a gift giver, outside of shelovesf1's thirsty Thursday posts, because we are GIFTED EVERY TIME

Idk I feel like he's all about little trinkets and reminders from everywhere he goes for a partner to remind her of him
-----------------------------------------------
It all started with Bahrain. Whilst Pierre was doing testing and the first race of the year, he had somehow managed to find it possible to go to the local market and find a fabric stall, gathering several metres of silks, satins and cottons that beloved seamstress would make into beautiful suits and shirts for him, as well as luxurious underwear, gorgeous gowns and beautiful bedwear for herself.

Saudi Arabia rolled around and he was stunned by the beautiful beading and jewels that were sewn and stitched onto beautiful wedding gowns/outfits, fabrics once again were stunning. He opted to bring home a small hourglass filled with sand from the desert, meaning his beloved could see time pass before her eyes as she awaited his arrival home every chance he got.

Australia, Italy, and the USA races all meant snacks. Australia was famous for TimTams, Italy was their second home, but a luxury dessert bar trip never hurt anyone, and the USA meant an entirely separate hand luggage just for snacks – we're talking Takis, Mike and Ike's, Nerds, not to mention sharing boxes of Hostess products that were still overly expensive in Europe. Pierre knew that (Y/N) would enjoy eating all of these things, knowing that summer break would fast approach, it gave them the will power to keep them tucked away in the pantry until the time came.

Azerbaijan offered Pierre a plethora of things – rugs, semi-precious stones, pottery. He decided on a fridge magnet that was in the shape of the Baku track, as well as a silver ring with an amethyst chunk set in the middle, a marquise cut, with two smaller rose quartz chunks set either side. (Y/N) melted seeing it, feeling his hands hold hers and he slipped the ring on to her right hand ring finger, knowing that the colours that were set matched her daily wants and needs.

Canada offered a few good things. Starting off well, ice hockey jerseys for the pair to wear out and about, knowing they'd return to one another. A trip to the Roots store, as SimplyNailogical raved about in the back of his brain, having seen (Y/N) follow her videos in the past. He grabbed them matching roots onesies, as well as some thermal socks as (Y/N) always complained her feet were cold. He also couldn't resist getting a bottle of actual Canadian maple syrup for when they did porridges or pancakes, he felt that she deserved the good stuff.

Silverstone rolled around fast and Pierre was struggling with what to pick, it was like Joey from Friends has entered his body as he couldn't resist yelling 'London, Babyyyy!' drunk one night after a trip to a pub. He grabbed actual good British teabags, as well as a massive bar of Cadbury's Dairy Milk, along with a keyring of a London bus, but not just any bus, the night bus from Harry Potter.

Austria meant a lot of chocolate. Ritter, Lindt, Milka, the works. He did also get a cookbook for Austrian food, but that was mainly so he could make Schnitzel at home for his beloved.
Unfortunately, by the time France and Hungary had rolled around, he had to spend his time off consoling a broken Charles, having had the most rotten Lucknow any driver of the year, maybe besides Mick, in terms of car issues and pilot problems.

And all of this led to one thing: summer break.

The pair had spent a week basking in the sun, taking photos and videos of precious family memories that were being made. Pascale and Jean-Jacques snapping pictures when they could of the pair lounging by the pool, the sea, chasing their nephews and nieces about, all good things they could've never dreamt of the year prior.

The days spent going out on the yacht were marvellous, and Pierre had acquired a new fashion item.

"Mon bijou, you have been hiding something from me the last two weeks! Please let me see!" He softly whined, begging to know what her hands had been busy with as a towel wrapped his waist.