311.Consequences Of Being A Loudmouth

“Previously, at the hospital, didn’t Boss do that to you? I was standing right outside, wasn’t I? The amount of time he can keep at it is sufficient for him to be branded as a ‘God’ on the bed.”

She nodded in understanding. “It turns out that you’re referring to that incident between Jungkook and I. I thought your boss was raising a little vixen behind my back.”

“I only wish he could do so. I don’t understand what’s so good about you. Our boss is even more important than a god, yet he only has eyes for you.”

Upon hearing this, Lisa’s mood became slightly better. She walked around him and turned to leave.

“Fattie, you haven’t erased the video from earlier!” Bambam chased after her.

Lisa’s eyes were as sharp as a knife. “Call me a beautiful woman.”

“Damn Fatte, look at your ugly self. You’re asking me to lie with a straight face. Won’t your conscience ache?”

She responded honestly. “No.”

Bambam clenched his fists tightly. His expression was angered. “If you weren’t Boss’s woman, fuck…”

She lifted her well-crafted brows. “And so?”

He immediately softened his tone and said, “Beautiful woman, young and beautiful lady, I beg you. Will you please delete the video from earlier? Please, look at how handsome I am. I’m sure you can’t bear to watch Boss murder me, right?”

“There’s some logic to your words.” She brought her phone out and opened her WeChat. “But… your regret is a little late. Take a look at this yourself. The video has already been sent to Jungkook.”

She suggested it as an afterthought. “How about, you use his phone to delete it?”

“Lalisa!” Bambam shouted loudly. If he touched his boss’ phone, even if he had more than one head, there wouldn’t be enough for his boss to shoot down!

She left the villa and headed to a nearby mall with a laugh.

She knew without looking back that Bambam’s expression was even worse than that of a student who had flunked in all his tests.

Damn Bambam. He had repeatedly held onto an arrogant attitude in front of her. If it wasn’t because he had sacrificed his life for Jungkook in their past life, would she be this kind to him?

This time, she would let him suffer some consequences.

Of course, she wouldn’t go through the trouble of doing it herself. With the earlier video, Jungkook would naturally deliver the consequences on her behalf.

After purchasing some pads, Lisa visited a public restroom.

She originally planned to return to the Yu Ting Villa. After all, it had been quite some time since he last returned. She missed him dearly.

However, when she recalled that he had hung up on her call, she felt very upset.

She glanced at her phone. She had sent him so many apologetic texts, yet he did not respond to her.

She was very angry…

She decided not to return to the Yu Ting Villa.

She decided to take a cab to visit her father at Jia Ya hospital.

On the way there, she received an urgent call from her elder brother, Sehun.

To summarise it simply, her elder brother had been jailed for three years. He did not know that Eunha had been pretending to be Jungkook’s fiancée all this while, and had framed Lisa as a third party.

Her elder brother’s heart was aching for her. She comforted him a little and ended the call.

On the thirty-eight storey of Jia Ya Hospital’s building, Lisa entered a hospital room guarded by the two bodyguards. She saw that her elder brother, Sehun, was in the midst of changing their father, Marco’s, diaper.

He first wiped Marco’s body clean before applying a layer of moisturiser on his dry skin.

He then carefully lifted Marco’s body and arranged the diaper on him.

Lisa could not help but feel moved by his considerate and patient movements as he cared for their father.

Lisa recalled her past life. Back when she had been paralysed on the bed, Jungkook had similarly cared for her in this manner.