317.Standing Up For You Despite His Anger {1}

Kong Meixian was astonished. The cool, handsome and broad-shouldered Jungkook was actually approaching her.

Shuhai, Buter Zhao Cheng and Bodyguard Bambam followed behind him.

“Do you know CEO Jeon?” A wealthy neighbour she was familiar with asked.

“…” Kong Meixian wanted to say no, but she did not wish to lose any face. Thus, she decided to remain silent.

In fact, the reason she made her daughter, Yerin, become good friends with Eunha, was to encourage her daughter to grow close to Jungkook. Unfortunately, there weren’t many opportunities for her to do so.

But to her surprise, Eunha actually turned out to be an imitation good. She really made a misstep in her plans!

The next time, she would persuade Yerin to become friends with Lisa, that ugly girl. Who knows, her daughter could then have the opportunity to climb into Jungkook’s bed.

Jungkook paused five steps away from the crowd. His sharp gaze directly focused on Kong Meixian. “Repeat what you said earlier!”

Kong Meixian was confused as to what he meant. Her heart was hammering in her chest. “CEO Jeon, my daughter, Yerin, is Eunha’s good friend…”

“The last sentence.”

“Lisa’s character has problems…” She fearfully forced these words out, peeking at his expression.

Jungkook remained expressionless. His cold complexion did not reveal his emotions. “How so?”

His tone did not carry any inflections. It was as though he was asking about a stranger.

“Lisa’s second uncle, Shuhai, said it himself.” Kong Meixian spoke up with courage.

“You may not know of this, but Lilan… I mean, Lisa’s mother was involved in a car accident. As her neighbour, even I’ve been to the hospital to visit her. Lisa is Lilan’s daughter, yet she has been avoiding her. She hasn’t answered her phone calls. She won’t even show up…”

“Isn’t it?” Shuhai performed the role of a disappointed character by the side. “CEO Jeon, do you know when the hospital needed someone to sign the papers for my sister-in-law’s surgery, I was the one who had to rush over. I thought that Lisa was a good child, but I didn’t expect her to be this unfilial.”

Kong Meixian gritted her teeth and added. “Her conscience is really eaten by a dog!”

If Jungkook grew to hate Lisa and forced that ugly trash off the stage, considering that Eunha was already a public enemy, wouldn’t her daughter, Yerin, have an opportunity?

The two of them sang back and forth, thoroughly attacking Lisa’s character.

“I didn’t expect Lalisa to be such a person…” One of the neighbours chimed in.

Although most of the crowd displayed their disdain through their expressions, they were smart enough not to let their mouths run wild in front of Jungkook.

Bambam stood behind the commander and suddenly hoped that his boss would end his engagement with Lisa in a fit of anger.

This way, Lisa’s WeChat message would not affect him… however, he could not quite bear to do so.

After all, Lisa was too ugly. If she lost an outstanding fiancé like his boss, she wouldn’t be able to find someone better.

Jungkook carelessly asked an unrelated question. “Has everyone seen ‘Warming Jing Hua University With Love’?”

“I saw it on the television, CEO Jeon. You were really cool. You donated a billion dollars to Jing Hua University. My son is also studying there and is coincidentally staying in one of the old dorms. He has been grumbling about the poor living conditions for quite some time. Apparently, even the paint on the walls is cracking. Now that the dormitories are being renovated, Jing Hua University’s students will be able to enjoy a much better environment…”

The middle-aged uncle still had a lot to say when Jungkook cut him off. “In that case, everyone should know that I made the donation for Lisa. She is a kind girl who even worries about her schoolmates’ living conditions. How could she possibly not worry if her own mother is hospitalised? Furthermore…”