320.Date Her With Adopted Brother {2}

“Understood.”

Several minutes later, Jungkook brought Bambam and another bodyguard into Hong Sheng District. Although he had never been here, he had seen the blueprints for these apartments earlier. He headed straight for the apartment in Block A, on the twentieth storey.

As they stood in the escalator, Bambam took in his boss’s dark expression. He thought to himself that Lisa was doomed this evening!

After stepping out of the elevator, Jungkook shot him a cold, stern look.

Bambam hesitated. Was Boss indicating to him to break the door open, or to knock on it politely?

He couldn’t understand.

If he knocked on the door and gave the adulterous couple inside some time to put on their clothes and escape…

He considered it and felt that since they were on the twentieth floor, the other party would not be able to escape.

He paused for a few seconds and reached out to press the doorbell.

The doorbell only rang once. A warm-looking young man with a fair complexion opened the door.

Bambam recognised him. He was Lisa’s adopted brother, Sehun.

He appeared to be quite good-looking. It was no wonder that Lisa would go behind his boss’s back to date this man!

Sehun glanced at the tall, broad-shouldered and stern-looking Jungkook. He had not expected him to show up.

However, after considering Jungkook’s power and influence in the city, he felt that there was no way Jungkook wouldn’t have known that he was released from the jail for medical reasons, and was currently living in the city.

It had been three years, yet Jungkook’s appearance remained unchanged. His cold and tyrannical aura still roused fear amongst the people.

But he did not fear him.

It was just that, Jungkook was outstanding to the point of drawing his hatred. As a result, his chances of snatching Lisa back were close to zero.

He paid no attention to the two bodyguards standing behind him.

Jungkook was similarly sizing up Sehun’s handsome features. In the past, he visited the Lee family frequently and had plenty of opportunities to come into contact with him.

Sehun, this man, typically appeared mild-mannered. He did not reveal much of his thoughts and seemed to treat Lisa just like a sister.

But he was born with keen senses and had recognised the truth a long time ago.

When the two men exchanged gazes, it was as though two burning sparks had collided and were fighting for dominance. The scent of danger filled the air and hinted at an upcoming storm.

“Brother, who is it?” Lisa asked carefully from the living room.

After finishing her food, she had returned to the couch to watch television.

Although she claimed to be watching television, in fact, she was waiting for news from Jungkook.

However, it was complete radio silence on his end. Her slight irritation grew to the point where she was on the brink of a temper tantrum.

“It’s Jungkook,” Sehun responded indifferently.

“He’s here!” Lisa immediately jumped off the couch and ran towards the door. She ran straight into Jungkook’s arms.

Jungkook’s anger was initially brewing in his heart. He was ready to catch Sehun and Lisa in the act, and to use Sehun to threaten her into being obedient.

[🤦Oh Jungkook]

However, as she ran towards him in enthusiasm, her little face was filled with excitement. Her eyes were also sparkling.

The storm in his heart instantly disappeared. He bent down slightly and held her waist to lift her up. He walked into the living room and said unhappily, “Why did you run over without wearing your shoes? The floor is cold.”

Lisa lifted her arms to hold his neck. She did not feel any shame as she responded. “Isn’t it all because I missed you?”

This caused Jungkook’s frozen heart to instantly melt into liquid warmth.

“Still, you have to wear your shoes.” The heartache in Jungkook’s cold voice could not be concealed.

Bambam stood dumbstruck by the entrance.

Didn’t his boss come to catch the vixen in the act?

He was still waiting for Lisa, the ugly woman to meet with her misfortune.

After all, it was best to look for someone to cushion his own death. Lisa, the cause of all problems, was the most suitable choice.