«7» tw!

TW: mentions of sexual assault/ rape.

Davina's pov

I wake up to the feeling of being lifted up, off the hospital bed. I remain still and quiet, not ready to start conversations with anyone. I feel Kayson's leather jacket being draped over my cold body, and immediately feel comfortable.

I'm not sure when he took his jacket off last night, but uhm, obviously he did.

With my head resting on his shoulder, my arms curled up in front of me, on his chest. My legs lay around his waist loosely, and I close my eyes with my newfound comfort.

I start to listen to what Xander and Kayson are talking about, "-but either way this isn't very "creed" of you. This throws your last name's meaning right out of the damn window." I hear Xander's voice in an exaggerated tone.

Creed? That sounds familiar.. what the fuck is creed?

Xander is very dramatic, I don't know Kayson very well, but I know he can't be that bad. I mean come on, he saved me from that fuckface of an ex I have.

"Creed or not, she needed protection from something, so I helped her." I feel Kayson's fingertips on my back, underneath the jacket. "In a hospital? Protection from what? A needle?"

I can feel Kayson's body tense up as his hand balls up into a fist on my back. "First of all asshole, I'm sure she's not afraid of a goddamn needle, considering the reason she's even fucking here." He lets out in an angry and annoyed tone.

They both stay quiet for a second before Kayson speaks up again. "It was Jeremiah Hale." He says in a low calm voice, as we step onto an elevator.

I tense up immediately after hearing his name, abruptly open my eyes and stare down at the floor behind Kayson. He notices and starts tracing circles on my back with one of his fingers, slowly calming me back down.

Now realizing I'm awake he whispers in my ear, "Good Afternoon darling." I Amalie to myself and close my eyes again, resting my head back on his shoulder.

We step out of the elevator and Xander lets out a frustrated groan. "Fuck, I can't believe I fucking forgot about Jeremiah. Damn it all to fucking hell." Xander's voice comes off a little angrily when he says the name.

I open my eyes lazily to see Willow walking shortly behind us, taking pictures of Kayson and I.

He was just comforting me. Nothing more. Calm down chick.

"You fucking knew!?" I can physically feel Kayson's attitude change, so I bring my hand underneath his shirt and trace my fingers on his back, like he's doing to me. He rubs his thumb across my back in a slow motion, telling me 'thankyou' in a silent matter.

"I've known since it happened, you know that whole ordeal I went through in London 2 years ago ? That's what it was about." I feel a hand come to my back and pat it gently, "Tell her I said I'm sorry. If I hadn't forgot, she would've never needed protection."

I smile against Kayson's neck, and that's when I feel him let in a sharp inhale, and pinch my back. "No need. She heard you." I let out a loud sigh and pinch Kayson's back. Just as he did to me. He winces and pinches my mine again.

"Pinch me again and I'll bite your fucking neck Kayson." I whisper for only him to hear. "And you weren't supposed to say anything."

He looks down at me, my head no longer resting on his shoulder. "Bite my neck. See where that gets you love." He whispers to me, still looking at me in the eyes.