Chapter Thirteen

POV: Y/N L/N

I slowly open my eyes and check the alarm beside me. 

7:30

I sit up and get out of the futon and I make my way to the door to my room. I open the door and hear the front door being knocked pretty loudly so I make my way to open it and see the outline of someone familiar. I open the door, and I see Ms. Fujimura!

Taiga: Oh, good morning, Y/N!

Y/N: Good morning, Ms. Fujimura. I take it that you want free breakfast again? *chuckles*

Taiga: I'll have you know that Shirou and I are very close and that he and I are-

Y/N: Yeah yeah, I get it. Why don't we watch some TV while everyone gets up sooner or later.

Taiga: Sounds great! Also, you planning to go to school today?

I start sweating since I couldn't let Ms. Fujimura know about the real reason of why me or everyone else couldn't go to school. 

Y/N: *fake coughs*

Taiga: Oh.

Y/N: Yeah, it seems that most of the people here got a pretty bad cold. But one day won't hurt, right?

Taiga: I suppose you're right, but, you guys better make sure you study!

I chuckle and we start walking towards the living room. I turn on the TV and we sit down and watch the news. After about thirty or so minutes of fake coughing and switching the channel, we heard someone getting up. I look up and see Saber standing by the door, watching TV with us.

Y/N: Good morning, Saber. Ms. Fujimura, I believe you two already met right?

Taiga: Yup! She said she was a close friend of Kiritsugu so I allowed her to stay. 

Saber: Good morning to the both of you. I could go wake Shirou if you like.

Y/N: Nah. Let him rest. It seems that he got the "cold" the worse out of all of us. 

I wink at her without Ms. Fujimura looking and she smiles and nods. She sits down next to Ms. Fujimura and we spend another twenty minutes watching TV until I hear Shirou getting up.

Shirou: Good morning, you all. I'll make us some breakfast.

Y/N: Thanks, Shirou.

Saber: Thank you.

Taiga: I'm starvin'!

I chuckle at what Ms. Fujimura said and I stand up and start walking towards the kitchen. 

Y/N: You need any help with dishes or anything? I'm an amazing cleaner, if you didn't know.

Shirou: *scoffs* You're not better than me.

Y/N: Oh yeah? Let's see who can clean the most dishes after breakfast then.

Shirou: You're on. Also, are we still gonna train later today?

Y/N: Yes, we are. You better get ready, sword enthusiast.

We both laugh and I leave him alone to make the food while I start making some tea. I swear, if there's anything I can make to perfection, it's tea.

I start noticing it's getting pretty lonely and quiet inside my mind, so I decide to wake her up.

Y/N: Hey, you up?

Medusa: I've been up, good morning.

Y/N: You say it now and not when I actually wake up? I can't believe you.