Dr. Strange

Amiliana's POV

*MATURE SCENE‼️‼️*
you have been warned.

The next day*

This bed is way more comfortable than the one I was sleeping on. Or am I just really tired? I turn around to make myself comfortable as I feel a hard wall blocking me. Wait. That's not a wall. That's a chest.

I open my eyes to see Valentino peacefully sleeping. How did I get in his bed? I think back to what happened last night.

Last Night*

Im resting in my bed watching Dr.Stranger but suddenly I feel hungry. Oh come on it's 4am. How am I hungry? I get up to get some cheez its in the kitchen. As I'm walking to the pantry I take the cheez its and wonder how Dr. Strange is going to kill Scarlet witch.

" why are you up?" I scream to the booming voice that scared the shit out of me. I swear I almost peed myself.

"What the hell Valentino! You can't be scaring people like that." I yell at him.

"Sorry. But seriously what are you doing up at 4am?"

"Honestly I don't know. I watched like 4 movies and I'm still not tired. Well goodnight." I try to quickly walk past him to get out of the kitchen but his leg stops me.

"What Valentino." I'm starting to get annoyed

"What panties and bra are you wearing right now?" He randomly asks.

"What? Why would I tell y-"

"Just answer the question." He insists.

I groan. "The red ones. Why?"

"Well. Remember that time in Victoria secret when you said that you were going to wear a certain underwear and bra that another man was going to rip off you?" He walks closer to me.

"Oh come on you know I was just playing." I nervously laugh.

"Oh no, you meant that with your heart. You also said he would pound into you while you'll give less than two shits about me. right?"

Damn this motherfucker had good memory.

"Valentino please." I try backing up. I then hit a wall knowing that I'm now trapped.

"Well. Right now what I'm about to do..." ripping off my shirt, I gasp from his actions. Then puts down my pajama pants. You think that crazy? He rips off my panties and bra. " is pound into you giving less than two shits about your cries." He whispers in my ear.

He Carries me in bridal style and takes me to his room where he locks the door and throws me on the end. He zips off his pants having his dick bong out as hard as a rock. Oh hell no.

I'm gonna run. I try to escape from the bed but he pulls my legs back. I feel myself being flipped to lay on my stomach. Putting his dick inside I can feel it through every part of me giving me an instant spark.

Now your going to shut the fuck up while I fuck you to oblivion, hm?" Moaning, I quickly nod obeying his words.  "I need words Ami."

"Yes."

He slows down to adjust himself but I then feel him going faster and rough. I felt things I never felt before. The slaps heard around the room of our skins colliding going louder everytime he goes harder. I can't take it.

" you wanna compare me to a guy doing this to you?! I wish you would do that if you can even find him." He goes faster and I feel tears coming out of my eyes as he mercilessly pounds into me like some rag doll.

He then flips me around again landing on my back. Without a warning he puts his warm tongue in my core doing all types of tricks and swirls. I start shaking feeling myself cumming as he hums in my mouthy causing a vibration around my body. I cum hearing Valentino slurp all my juices as I'm trying to catch my breathe.

"I can't take it. I'm done" I slowly say.

"You are going to take it." He roughly slams his dick in making me scream as I felt orgasms coming from every inch of my body. It felt too good. He starts pounding into me faster than ever making me grasp on the bed that was currently shaking.

"are you going to find another man?" He goes faster.

"No!" I cry as everything feels like I'm elevating.

"What are you!" He goes faster and even rough.

"Yours!" I scream as I feel my climax finally taking over my whole soul. Holy shit. Valentino pulls out jerking his cum off on my leg. He then lays on the bed. "That's all I wanted to hear Bambina." He kisses me on the forehead beaded with sweat as he gets up to the bathroom.

Shit I can't even feel my legs. I think I'm just gonna lay for a few.

"Bambina. come here." Valentino calls me.

"I can't stand up damn it." I get irritated knowing that if he didn't fuck me that good I wouldn't be like this.

Hearing a chuckle, I feel a pair of hands holding me bridal style to the bathroom where I see a bathtub filled with bubbles.

" A BUBBLE BATH!" I happily yell. I love bubble baths. Valentino puts me inside the tub where I get sunk down to only seeing the foam from the soap. Valentino gets up to leave.

"Wait." He turns. "Come join me. This tub is big enough." He smiles and comes inside the tub on the opposite side.

"I wanna do something fun. Let me make a beard for you." I take the foam and connect it to his face forming a beard. He looks in the mirror and starts laughing. This is the first time seeing him laugh. Acting like a kid.

"I look like a young Santa Claus!" He laughs. I start laughing with him cause he does look like him. " Let me make you a punk hairstyle." he takes the foam and puts it to my hair. I look at the mirror and starts laughing like crazy. He did a pretty good job. We both start laughing.

We turn to see ourselves staring at eachother. Valentino then slowly comes to my side and picks me up to sit on his lap. He looks into my eyes, coming closer to feel his lips on mine. He taste like strawberries. Probably because he drinks a lot of strawberry protein shakes. I just realized this is the first time we kissed.

The kiss wasn't a sex like kiss. It was a passionate, slow kiss. A kiss you do when you're in love with someone. Am in love with Valentino?

A few minutes later we get out of the tub and wear our pjs. Turns out, he bought matching pjs for us. So we wore that and we continue watching Dr.Strange. I felt my eyes getting heavy and soon, gave out.

*end of flashbacks*

Oh so that's how I made it here. Very interesting night. Welp I want pancakes.