GLM 35

Allure was spending a lot of time at Ant and Maiya's, surprisingly Ant was making sure Allure was good. If he wasn't bringing her food he was sending her some type of money, he'd call and see how her mental was doing every other day as well.Ant was checking on Aria as well, doing the same duties for her, Allure prayed Ant was a friend Moo kept forever because he was really holding shit down.

"Thank y'all for inviting me over, but I think imma head out. Y'all know y'all stay in the middle of nowhere." Allure announced as she stood up and slightly stretched.

Maiya chuckled, "Alright Lu, call me when you get in the car, okay?" The two began to walk to the front door, Allure pushed her feet into her crocs before throwing her purse higher on her shoulder.

"Alright, tell Ant I appreciate him." Allure spoke, as she opened the door. A gust of cold wind hit her making her shiver, it was the second week of March and still freezing at night.

Allure walked down the driveway before making it to her car, she hopped in and sat her purse in the passenger side before starting up her car. She honked at Maiya who was still watching from the front door before driving off.

Once she was on the highway she remembered Maiya tellin her to call her, she grabbed her phone and began to scroll through her contacts—which she didn't have many of. Whilst looking for her friend, she came across the number she saved from Moo's phone—Felix.

Originally, she saved the number just wanting to reach out to her mother just one last time so she could speak her peace. But now she was wondering was there something Felix could do to help Moo.

From what Allure knew, he was well respected and very connected. She decided to call him, but not from her phone. She was gonna buy a burner phone in the morning.

Moo's first hearing was coming up and it had Allure extra anxious, she caught herself watching hearings on YouTube just so she could understand the terminology when it came time.

Moo eyed the cup of water the DA had brought for him, wishing it was Arnold Palmer. He wouldn't drink that water even if it was the last cup on earth, he already knew how that went—you never drink the water when you're being interrogated.

A conversation outside the door grabbed his attention, he watched as the door swung open and two white men in their uniforms walked in the room.

"Musik Dade." Officer Thornton spoke as he looked through a Manila color folder, Moo didn't speak—he slightly nodded his head.

"So, Friday night—you and this friend are riding around and end up at a gas station, correct?" He questioned, finally sitting his eyes on Moo.

Moo shook his head no, "I wasn't with a friend, I was by myself." Thornton squinted his eyebrows as he looked at Moo before lightly chuckling, "In the video you're seen getting into the passenger side before the car takes off, who drove away?"