23

Namjoon got to work, first he started with Chad. The Mayor would be the easiest to take down since he had the most to lose. If Joon did this right, he'd lose his wife, kids, and town. He'd have riots outside his office demanding his head. What makes it even better is, that Joon doesn't even have to show proof. Rumors are enough to bring the entire thing down around Chad and Joon couldn't wait to see him burn.

First it was the letters to Chad's lovely wife, asking her if she knew what he husband did two years ago. Then he sent the same things to Chad's lovely children. He needed them to know since the world will be finding out soon. He didn't want them blindsided, but he wanted them to believe it. When something like this comes out of left field, people tend to not believe it if the accused has never done anything bad before.

And according to all of the research that Joon did, Chad was squeaky clean. So why did he risk it all on adopting Carson and abusing him? Yes Carson was a beautiful boy, but why risk everything you've built. He can't be the first one, why would he wait until his 60s to do something as stupid as adopting a teenage boy to rape and abuse regularly?

When Carson first got there and they noticed all the bruises and scars all over his body, they took photos. Jimin wanted to make sure that it was documented how bad Carson looked, even though he'd been away from Sir for around half a year and none of those bruises were because of him. The residents wouldn't know that, yes he was so skinny because of the little shits at the little house, but this worked in their favor as well.

So he grabbed the scans of the adoption paperwork that Tae took the day in Sarah's office and he blacked out the name of the little house. They don't deserve to go down, they are actually helping people. But Sir was going down, no matter what. Then he sent everything to the Sun and the Herald, then to Channel 7 for good measure. One of the three of them will spread the word. 

Then he sat back and waited, as soon as Chad woke up the next morning his life would be turned upside down. It made Joon smile and feel like he accomplished something great. He went to his bed and just waited, giggling occasionally at himself until the sun rose. Once 6 am hit, he got out of bed and made his way to the living room to turn on the news. If the papers don't print it, the news should have a special segment on it. It's a big deal when the mayor of your town is a child rapist.

"Come watch if you want to see Chad's downfall," he mused to the others since Carson would stay asleep for at least two more hours, more if he was still sleepy from what Jk did to him.

Everyone walked out and Jk was the last, he was carrying Carson against his chest. Jin raised his eyebrows, "couldn't leave him in bed by himself?"

"No, I promised him more fun when he woke up if he wanted it. I don't want him to wake up without me and get upset. Too many people have broken promises to him and I don't intend to be one of them." Jin smiled, puckering his lips for a kiss. Jk rolled his eyes, "you want a kiss you come to me. I'm not waking our baby up because you are being lazy and needy."

Jin whined a bit but he got up and kissed Jk and then Carson on the side of his head softly, Carson whimpered and nuzzled towards Jin a bit more making Jin coo at him. "Sit next to me, I want to give him kisses."

"You better not wake him up, or I swear to God."

"Calm down Kook, I won't wake him up."

'This morning channel 7 has breaking news. Our Mayor is involved in the most scandalous of scandals. Apparently Mayor Matthews adopted a little, better known as a person who enjoys age regression as a form of comfort and safety. But our Mayor decided to abuse that trust and he raped the teenage little. The little's name wasn't released, all we know about him is he's currently 22 years old. We contacted Mayor Matthews for a statement but he refused. His wife did make a statement. Let's cut to that.'

'Elena Matthews is here to give her statement about her husbands behavior.' The camera cut from the anchor to a woman standing in front of the Mayor's home. 'I am appalled with what my husband has done. My children and I had no idea he even liked men, let alone had decided to adopt a child that is literally young enough to be our grandchild. We will ensure that he gets the full punishment appointed by the law of our great state. On behalf of the Matthews family, we are sorry that Chad dared to give our great town a bad name.'

"Wow she's taking this a lot better than I was expecting."

Joon looked at Hobi, "I warned her first. I didn't think blindsiding her would be good."

"That's awfully nice of you," Hobi mused.

"Well I am nothing if not amicable to those in an inferior position," he deadpanned.

Carson started to stir a bit causing Jk to glare at the others, "I'm taking him back to bed so I can have the fun we were planning to have when he wakes up." He stood up, shushing Carson as he rocked the little back and forth in his arms, swaying slowly side to side to comfort him and lull him back to sleep. "When we are finished I'll bring him out for breakfast."

"Yes yes have fun trying to keep him awake after you make him cum." Jimin scoffed.

"Gotta start somewhere," Jk shrugged as he walked back to Carson's room.