3

Liliana

"He's so dramatic jeez" I rolled my blue eyes yawning.

"I don't get it though he didn't imprint on her so why is he still so hell bent on being with her" Leah said with a low growl.

It took Leah a while but she eventually accepted the fact that my brother was her imprint and she was his mate.

It was more of her instincts causing her to hesitate because of her being a shifter and him being a vampire.

Thankfully she agreed to the whole situation and said she knew I'd never place her in something dangerous.

If I saw the both of them happy then she believed me and would keep an open mind and accept him.

Leah stayed back in La Push with the others Embry came here about a week ago after having to explain everything to his mom.

Well actually that's not true I used a little compulsion to help as well.

Embry although I'm completely positive this won't make sense.

His mother got around a little not to disrespect her or anything but back then she messed around with the La Push residents.

To put it simple she didn't know who Embrys father was.

It was out of Sam's father, Paul's father, or Jared's father.

Although this is a tad bit confusing but he was curious so I used a bit of magic.

In the beginning it shocked me because things like this only happen in movies.

Embry has the DNA of all three men in him.

At first his mom tried to say Billy was the father but Billy was fully committed to Sarah up until she died and even now he still refuses to date.

That's why his mother is sort of an outcast and a joke on the rez.

She lied about what she got into back then and got a bad reputation for it.

So technically speaking Embry has three fathers which also means he has three brothers.

Paul, Sam, and Jared they were all shocked when they found out but were happy they were actually related.

So yea and now Embrys with us in Bora Bora.

There's a strip with a bunch of hut like houses that you can either buy or rent out.

People usually rent them but we bought them.

There's a house for me, rosalie, emmett, and Paul

There's a house for me, rosalie, emmett, and Paul. There's one for Embry and Jess, Nathaniel and Bree, and Alex has her own for now.

Each house has three rooms which is perfect for the four of us specifically.

They still aren't aware of everything that's to come but soon enough they will be.