Chapter 16:

Hey guys👋🏽

Please remember to take your time reading this and the few chapters after. It will be a very emotional roller coaster.

I guess some of you guys didn't believe or take my words seriously last chapter when I said these will be very emotional. But I hope you do now, because I don't lie.

Please take your time reading these chapters and take in everything you read. Please say you will in the comments for reassurance, if you don't mind.

Oh, and don't forget to vote and comment. I love reading your comments, they give me joy and make me happy. Especially since I haven't been doing too well emotionally lately so I love you comments.

One last thing. "This is english." I changed it so it's easier for people to see and understand. I hope this makes it easier.

That's about all, you may read.

Third Person Pov:

The mother of the L/n household, paces around with a phone to her ear. Trying to call her oldest daughter but hearing her number go straight voicemail yet again.

She curses to herself, hanging up the phone and running a hand through her thick curly hair. "Where are you doing, my child?"

Her two twin sons suddenly appear in the living room, immediately going over to their with equally concerned looks.

She had called them not to long ago, telling them the situation with their sister and asking for help. Which they of course agreed to, seeing as that's their younger sister.

While all of this is going on, little Naomi continues to sleep peacefully in her room. Her mother didn't want to worry the young girl, since she is very young. Although, she wishes she too could sleep as peacefully as her daughter. But l unfortunately she could never unless all of her children were safe.

"I'm sorry ma, but there's no sight of her. She's not in any of her usual hiding places." D'Quan, the oldest of the two twins, spoke to their mother worriedly in english with his African accent.

While D'Quan spoke to their mother, Jadyn moved to the shaking unfamiliar girl sitting on the sofa. He crouched down to her height and snaps his fingers in front of her to get her attention. "Hey, you were with my sister last, right? Miko, right? What did you do to make her disappear?"

"Who- who are you? How do you know my name?" Miko ava's questioning in confusion. She wasn't watching when the twins arrived, she was too busy shaking in fear and going over everything that happened tonight while she stares at the carpet ground.

"Her older brother. My sister told me... a lot about you." Jadyn's eyes seemed to darken for a quick moment at his last sentence. "But that's beside the point, what did you do?"

"I-I don't know! She never told me she was going g to disappear. How did she even...?" Miko shakes her head to get back on topic. "She did mention... hurting herself..."

The mother's eyes widen at Miko's words, shaking her head disappointedly. "I should've known."

D'Quan looks at his mother in denial. "There's no way, right? I thought she was two years clean."

"I thought so too but apparently not." The mother sighs, looking at her twins. "I should've known what the effect of this would've brung. She doesn't have a good mental health as it is. And he isn't just a random boy she has a crush on.
𝐾𝑢𝑠𝑜𝑢 𝑖𝑠 𝐻𝐸𝑅 𝑠𝑜𝑢𝑙𝑚𝑎𝑡𝑒."