0.1

~September~

Tap. Tap. Tap. Tap.

Irriatbly, Louis looked up from taking his notes, blue eyes scanning the dark classroom for the source of the noise.

The relentless tapping was causing him major head pains and he couldn't possibly be expected to concentrate while some nitwit was tapping his pencil. It was already aggravating Louis that he had to take notes on the first day back to school.

Louis finally located the lad who was disturbing his train of thought.

It was Ashton Irwin.

Of course.

The one guy that Louis wouldn't dare say a word to because his crush on Ashton was absolutely gigantic.

Louis blushed after realizing he was staring and returned his eyes to his paper, not wanting to be caught. Ever since he came out the previous year, the popular kids like to throw names at him.

Louis was at the top of the social charts, but there were certain cliques.

Louis was popular in the 'drama geek' section. He got the lead in every school play since sixth grade and he was loud and demanding- the works of a true star.

The jocks, however, did not find that Louis had 'star quality'. In fact, they lowered their approval of him ever since he announced to the student body that he liked a dick up his bum.

Okay, Louis is a tad dramatic. It didn't happen like that, exactly, but that's a story for another time.

The story for the day is that it was the first time Louis laid eyes on Harry Styles.

The tapping finally ceased and the stupid teacher continued to talk and Louis mentally stabbed himself for waiting until his final year of school to take a health class.

The door opened, interrupting them, and the headmaster stepped in, smiling widely and leading a rather... Attractive boy behind him.

"Sorry, Mrs. Hannigon, for interrupting your class. I just wanted to make sure that Harry, here, got to his first class without being marked. It's his first and final year here, poor bloke," Professor Barke rambled, clapping a hand on the bloke's shoulder.

"That's alright. Find a seat, please," Mrs. Hannigon said briskly, pointing to a seat exactly one row beside and two desks ahead of Louis.

The guy- Harry- walked in and sat in the desk carelessly, eyes darting around.

Louis who was stuck at the very back, left table with two girls, was stuck hearing the giggling of girl students and the whispers of guy students.

Typical.

The headmaster left and Mrs. Hannigon went on telling them the basics of the class and scolding them for just now taking health- an obviously important subject.

~~~

"How do you even manage to be late on your first day?" Louis grumbles, biting angrily into his cheese pizza.

"Or that popular," Niall adds with a pout, watching as Harry sat at the 'popular' table, surrounded by cheerleaders and jocks.

"He's like the shiny new toy," Calum said simply, shrugging. "Eventually, he'll be tossed because he hasn't been here long and he'll screw up."

"I don't think it'll work like that," Roni spoke as she suddenly appeared, dropping her tray onto the table beside Louis and sitting down. "Heard he was quite a catch back at his old school. Rich family, sexy body, good grades, a star athlete- the whole lot."