𝒙𝒍𝒊𝒗. the B word

chapter forty-three, episode nine
the B word.

BONNIE loved five. she really did but right now that he's arguing with literally no one it made her want to punch him in a face.

"you wish you could pull off this shorts! right Bonnie?!" five shouted glaring at literally no one and then back over to Bonnie who gave him a sweet comforting smile nodding her head.

"five, that man in front of us is talking shit." sebastian laughed pointing over to the man that was simply walked in dog. five shouted some nonsense at him as well making sebastian laugh so hard which earned a smack on the back of his head by Bonnie.

they walked in a bridge which made five calm down and walk between sebastian and bonnie. Luther walked away from older five and headed over towards five.

"hey, brother. how you doing?" said luther.

five took his a deep breath looking at old five from in front of them and then over to luther, "he's gonna kill me, isn't he?"

"what?" luther scoffed laughing a little. "what, him? he's gonna kill you? yeah, right. that's ridiculous. bonnie wouldn't let that happen."

bonnie nodded her head agreeing with his words but the way that his voice completely went high pitch, that concerned her.

"you know, you're a terrible liar, luther." as five said that Luther's face completely dropped, "you're a worse liar than you are a spotter."

"okay, who's fault is that? what good is having a spotter if you won't even listen to him?"

"so you admit you're conspiring against me?" five snarled at his brother.

"do you admit that you're suffering from paradox psychosis?" luther ignored his question glancing down at five who brought his shoulders up to his head again.

"all I'm suffering from is bracing clarity about you and your murderous intentions." five snapped.

"look, it's not like he's gonna "kill you" kill you. he just wants to kill a, um — version of you. plus, like I said before bonnie wouldn't let that happen." luther said again pointing over to Bonnie who let out a chuckle holding her fist out to luther who glanced down at it and gave her a hesitant fist bump back. they were getting there.

"but I am that version of me." five quickly followed after luther who started taking big steps wanting to get away from the conversation.

"hey, I don't love it, either, but he's actually got a pretty good plan."

"what?" five scoffed started to scratch himself more than before, "the one where you guys off me, bonnie and sebastian and then jump to 2019 to save the world."

luther frowned his eyebrows nodding his head slowly glancing down at the itchy five, "yeah, wait, how did you know that?"

"dude, have you not been listening?" sebastian scoffed now standing next to Bonnie a long time ago listening to the conversation and getting more of what's going on than Luther's who's been there the entire time.

"because im him, and that is exactly what i would do if I were trying to kill me!"

"okay, all I know is we've got one five too many, and you're the one acting like a maniac." luther pointed out glaring down five.

"maniac?" five chuckled dryly and shook his head, "luther, you have seen nothing. if you want maniac, I will show you maniac."

five then stomped away from them and luther quickly jogged up to them while Bonnie and sebastian stayed behind them.