[Volume 3] Chapter 7

As Y/N is putting his gear away in a bullhead when he's attacked from behind.

Weiss: HEY WERE YOU NOT GOING TO SAY GOODBYE!?

She jumps on his back and starts hitting his head. He just calmly picks her off his back and puts her down.

Weiss: Hmpf!

Y/N then see's a red blur coming from his right and just as it's about to hit him he faces it and opens his arms allowing Ruby to latch on and hug him, Blake and Yang just followup behind Weiss waiting to say their bit

Ruby: Do you have to?

Y/N just rolls his eyes as he hugs her.

Y/N: Yes Rubes I have too, It's a mission to clean up what you all did!

He fake glares at Weiss, Yang and Blake. They all just shuffle back 

Ruby: I know....But we only got you back...

Y/N leans down and givers her a quick kiss.

Yang: Awwwwwwwww

Weiss: Awwwwwwww

Blake: Just like in the books.............

Y/N: I promise you, Ruby Rose that I will be back to you.

She blushes and nods as he lets go.

He walks over to Weiss and givers a quick hug.

He walks past Blake and Yang giving them head pats.

Y/N: Yang stay out of trouble, Blake keep her out of trouble

Yang gives a mock salute whilst Blake smiles. He gives them all One last smile as he turns to the bullhead door the smile falls and is replaced with a grim look. He gets on and closes the door as it lifts off.

Pilot: Ok where too?

Y/N:156 miles South East from Vale please

Pilot: Alright...Wait isn't that where that kid was...

Y/N: Yes, I am being sent to investigate.

Pilot: Oh...Well good luck. And if you find who ever did. Do to them what they did to him.

Y/N chuckles

Y/N; I'll be doing far worse to them.

Pilot: Good I will ask no more questions.

Y/N is later seen hopping off the bullhead.

Pilot: Kid, There is no signal out here so be careful

Y/N just waves him off and walks into what seems to be a town hall. He walks up to the front desk.

Y/N: Hello I'm here to see the Mayor.

Without looking up the secretary says.

Secretary: No, He's busy.

Y/N just sighs and walks past her.

Secretary: Security!

Some Security  start running at Y/N as he's about to reach the Mayors office but they slip on ice and slide into the closest wall.

Y/N slams open the door.

Y/N: You, I need the location of the murder and any of the witnesses.

Mayor: And who do you think you a-

He was cut off as Y/N put his license down and then slammed the Mayors head into it.

Y/N: Now don't make me repeat myself.

Mayor: The location is an orphanage down the road.

Y/N: So the boys has no parents.

Mayor: No they were found outside the village and under them was him.

Y/N: Ok and the Names and locations of the witnesses?

Mayor took a sharp intake of breath.

Mayor: They err....They went missing a few hours after the incident.

Y/N: your fucking kidding me.....Oh my Oum how retarded are your Police? 

Y/N picks up his license, Leaves and walks towards the orphanage.

Y/N stops for a moment to think

Y/N: Witnesses gone within a couple hours....They were willing to comply after reporting the body....and in a small place like this with grimm surrounding the walls They could not have gone  missing, they must have been taken!

He quickens his pace towards the orphanage. He arrives quickly and the first thing he notices is the distinct lack of children and noise.

Y/N: Hmmm

He walks up to the front door and gives it a knock.

No answer 

Again

Some noise but no answer

He then slowly reaches for the handle, Grasps it and forces the door open knocking down a person who was attempting to keep the door shut, He looks down to see a young girl. He bends down to apologise.

Y/N: Oh shit, I'm sorry didn't think it was you behind the door.

She backs up shouting hysterically.

Girl: GET BACK! DON'T HURT ME! I DON'T WANT  TO BE LIKE HIM!

Y/N slowly walks towards here while trying to calm her down

Y/N: It's alright I won't hurt you...

The girl slowly opens her eyes.

Girl: You won't?

Y/N smiles.

Y/N: No I would never, Now come here lets get you somewhere safe so I could ask you about a boy that used to live here

Y/N reaches his hand out for the young girl and when she goes to step forward a figure dressed in pure black comes in from the side and grabs her running down the hall towards an open window.

Y/N: HEY! STOP RIGHT THERE!

Girl: MISTER HELP ME!!!!

Y/N sprints after them  as the person jumps out of the window, Y/N follows closely in pursuit  landing just behind them but the person seems to activate a speed semblance and starts to gain distance.

Y/N: Shit! Fine I'll just make sure you can't go anywhere.

He gets as close as he can and raises his hand. Ice shoots out from the ground forming a circle around himself and the Kidnapper 

Y/N: Alright the jog is over now hand over the girl and I will make it less painful.

Without saying anything the figure throws the girl up and pulls out a blade ready to murder the child but is stopped by icicles going into all his joints but he couldn't make in time to catch the girl so she falls and gets knocked out.

He walks up to the downed figure and grins at them.

Y/N: Oh we are going to have some fun.