hex and sorry

“Today was very beautiful, my dears!Thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, for making this day so wonderful.”Alisa clapped her hands together happily.

“One of the people who made this day beautiful was you, my dear best friend!”A smile of joy appeared on Gia's face.

“Now that you've said your thanks, how about going back, beauties?”Theo said with a joking laugh.

“I would do my best to stay here but we have classes tomorrow and it's a little uncomfortable to go to Hogwarts from here. We stay here on our non-classes days.”Noah commented with a warm smile.

“Of course. Let's grab the necessary things and head back to school”Theo said and they started getting ready..

╬╬═════════════╬╬

It's been a few weeks now and the situation was almost the same.The group of four always visited the tree house, sometimes staying there and sometimes returning..

And the Malfoy twins, Becky and Sarah, looked a little colder than usual, but it wasn't a big deal since no one seemed to care..

Today, Alisa was going to divination class alone.She had a couple of books in her hand and a bag half hanging from her shoulder..

“Long time no see, blonde bitch”Becky suddenly stood in front of Alisa with her arms crossed over her chest.

“Tell that to your blonde boyfriend.”Alisa wanted to push her away and go to her class, but she was pushed back hard by the arm.

“Don't try to run from me, and I'll be happy if you stay away from my boyfriend Draco.”Becky rolled her eyes.

“No one needs your lover and I'll walk away from whoever I want whenever I want.”Alisa pushed her and was heading to the classroom when she suddenly felt something hit her back.

“Don't.try.me.bitch.”

Those were the last words she heard before everything went dark..

╬╬═════════════╬╬

where am i?

Alisa's raspy voice brought Gia's gaze back to her across the room.

“Wake up, my beautiful. How do you feel?”Gia put her hand on her chest and said worriedly.

“I feel a little better but my brain feels blurry.”Alisa said rubbing her head.

“Everything will be fine, it's temporary, my dear”Gia said stroking her best friend's white-blonde hair.

Alice just smiled at him but suddenly Madam Pomfrey entered the room with holding a tray in her hand.

“Miss Clearwater, your appointment time is over.The patient needs some rest. You can come again tomorrow.”Madam Pomfrey gave Gia a warm look.

“Okay Madam Pomfrey. For now my dear Alisa, I will come to see you again tomorrow,don't worry and you will be better.”Gia kissed Alisa on the forehead and left the room.

As she was walking down the hall,for going to her dormitory room,she suddenly saw Scorpius approaching her.

“Gia, please stop and listen to me. I have to tell you something.”Scorpius said grabbing Gia's arm.

“First, take that hand off me, secondly, I have nothing to talk to you with.”As Gia was about to leave, Scorpius grabbed her arm again and took a deep breath.

“Please, you don't need to talk, just listen.”Scorpius gave her a pleading look,knowing she cannot say no to this look.

“Hurry up because I don't have enough time.”Gia said rolling her eyes.

“Before coming here..I saw Theodore shagging another girl in the Slytherin common room..I am sorry for saying this but I had too...”

━━━━━━༺༻ ━━━━━━

This chapter is written by AlminaMalfoyz's friend but credits also go to GG_Malfoy for collaboration.