248: A Precious Gem (**)

Chapter 248: A Precious Gem (**)

Hanabi Hyuga was the cutest thing he encountered in this world. A person who made him feel refreshed. One reason he didn't outright destroy the Hyuga Clan was her. Because she would hate him if he did that. That's why he felt... sad when he decided to leave her behind. Because he believed she wouldn't come with him – as that wouldn't make sense. But it seemed he underestimated her love for him.

She deserved better – not a better person – but a better treatment. Something he could give her all day, any day.

Hanabi was raised up by her waist, her back pushed against the wall as Neji kissed her nape, bringing her to moan in pleasure. Her hands were clutching hard on his hair, her legs wrapped around his waist, and she was moaning in joy.

She could tell that he wouldn't stop halfway today, and Neji agreed. He was going all out this time.

After a few minutes of moaning sweetly again, Hanabi spoke. "Onii-sama... can you drop me down?"

Neji stopped kissing her and did as requested, watching her dutifully get on her knees (on top of a stool) and start to undo his kimono. His cock leapt out, hitting her face, and rather than flinching her blush grew deeper.

"It's always so much bigger up close..." she muttered, feeling the hot thing against her soft cheeks. She had begged him to let her drink his semen, but she hadn't taken his thing inside her mouth yet. She grabbed the length with both of her hands, feeling it bulge like a heart. "It's so veiny..." then she took out her tongue to take a lick out of it. "Salty too..."

"I can change the flavour if you want." Neji suggested, grunting softly as she licked again.

"No," she refused, licking the tip lovingly but carefully, making it twitch. "I want to feel it in its natural form..."

She licked him, from the tip to the trunk, her small tongue wrapping around it and countering its heat with the warmth of her mouth. Once his cock was clad in her saliva, glistening like a pearl, she opened her mouth wide and started to devour it.

"Gghhh..." she purred as the tip entered her mouth, slowly pushing it deeper and further down before she had the entire cock inside her. She had no gag reflex. "Gck..."

She choked on his thing, her eyes teary and her nose red as she looked up to meet his eyes. Shit. She looked so hot like that. Letting her mouth relax and get comfortable around his length for two minutes, Neji then grabbed her by the hair and slid most of his cock out – before slamming forward in her mouth.

"Ggghhh...?!" she moaned, her eyes looking as if they'd bulge out anytime, but she still looked... satisfied. None of the other girls she knew could do this, they couldn't take his entire thing in. She felt... special. Yes, she was special.

She wrapped her hands around his waist and allowed him to move her head back and forth – being very careful to not let her teeth touch him. She watched the other girls enough with her Byakugan to know how to do so.

Seconds grew into minutes, but they felt short – the pleasure inside her mouth making her feel numb. Hanabi felt her panties grow damp, and her body getting hotter overall. At long last, as he released his load inside her mouth - she did too. She felt a rush of pleasure from both her mouth and pussy, but she maintained her senses enough to release his still hard cock from her mouth.

"Mhn," she gestured to him to look at her face and once he did she opened her mouth - revealing his seeds resting inside her mouth. She closed her mouth, gulped in, and opened her mouth again. This time, there was nothing in there. "D..did I do good?"