Thatch x Reader. Thunder buddy.

-AN-
Ok, so, is a fluff with Thatch. Because I don't think the fourth division commander gets enough love! Poor baby....

Song- Thunder buddy song from Ted

"Ace! No!"

A timid voice cried out in an attempt to stop the second division commander from snitching on her.

"Heheh~ You gotta catch me~"

He mocked, running round the corner and out of her sight. Her heart beat like crazy against her ribs and she skidded round the corner, only to see him vanish around another bend.

Damn,Damn,Damn!

She cursed in her head, picking up the pace. As she turned the corner, she watched the raven haired boy barge into the galley, where she knew Thatch would be.

"Hey! Thatch! (Name)-"

"NO!"

She screamed, diving at the commander and tackling him to the floor. Ace groaned and lifted his head from It's position against the wooden floor boards.

"(Name)-Mph!"

His face was roughly shoved back into the floor by his wavy, black hair.

A menacing aura surrounded the girl, her fingers curling into the back of Ace's head. She leaned down to his ear.

"You say one more fucking word, and I swear to you, it will be your last."

She growled.

"Am I clear?"

He whined and nodded. Removing her weight from the man, she stood up and dusted herself off. Ace quickly leaped to his feet, squeezing his bleeding nose and ran out the galley.

A melodic laughter caught the girls attention, making her wheel round to face Thatch, who was cracking up at the sight.

"Damn, (Name)! Never knew you were so violent!"

Thatch bellowed, slapping the table he was sat at. Marco chuckled along with him.

"Yeah, well he was pissing me off."

(Name) grunted, taking a seat with the fellas.

After a while of bickering and laughter, Marco got up.

"I'm gonna call it a night-yoi. See ya."

He yawned, walking to the door.

"Night Marco!"

The (h/c) called out, Marco raised his hand over his shoulder to signify he recognized her farewell. Once the door shut, a small silence filled the room.

"Sooo..."

Thatch began, gaining the girls attention.

"What was Ace try'na tell me before?"

He grinned, resting his chin in his palm, his elbow on the table. (Name) blushed bright red, and looked away.

"Nuthin'."

She huffed, pouting at the memory of Ace almost revealing her little secret. Thatch snickered.

"Really? The most calm and quiet girl in the world, tackled and swore at fire-fist Ace for nothing?"

Hesitating, she nodded.

"Yes."

"Really?"

"...Yes."

"Really really?"

".......Yes."

"I don't believe you."