052b - Who is Faking Part 2

(052b - Who is Faking Part 2)

Omo! You guys don't even have joy o😂. If Semeeha was a real person and saw the way y'all bashed her in the last chapter, she'd have just gone to cry somewhere for two weeks straight 😂💔. She will still vex you in this chapter sha, just so you know🌚. But you'll still pity her small🤧.

P. S. I'm creating a cast list for Faceclaims of minor characters that have played, are playing and will play roles in this book and I'm so excited for you guys to see it. Don't worry, I'll post very soon.

Mind you, Collins has legit stepped up from minor-minor character to minor-major, but I can't fix him with the first cast list because I've passed the Wattpad limit for posting pictures on that page. So he's going to be heading this cast list and I can't wait for you to see all of them, Faceclaims, aesthetics, and all .

BTW, I apologize in advance for any form of tackiness in this chapter😩.

Now, shall we? 😌.

𝐒𝐄𝐌𝐄𝐄𝐇𝐀(Semeeha Iris Malik)

𝐒𝐄𝐌𝐄𝐄𝐇𝐀
(Semeeha Iris Malik)

It's been two days since I last spoke to Kizito.

Two days since he told me I needed to talk things out with Dawn and Hilary.

Two days since I started rehearsing my lines, what I should and shouldn't say to them when I'm apologizing, words I could use to stroke their ego, words that could portray me as repentant and apologetic.

I've been practicing for hours in front of my mirror, making several faces at my reflection to see which one made me look pitiable. I even tried to summon up tears a few times and tried to put up every act to make my apology as convincing as possible.

But all I've practiced haven't left the four walls of my room because I still haven't summoned up the courage to walk up to either of them and apologize for real.

It was hard, and that was a first. It has never been this hard cooking up an apology whenever we have a fallout.

Maybe it was because they were always the ones coming to me... and the aftermath of this fight was a lot longer than every other one we have had.

And truth be told, I can't keep waiting for them to come to me. I have to be the one to go to them this time. But I wasn't sure how to do that.

Should I go to our spot in the garden during break and sit down beside them? Or maybe I should go back to my seat beside Hilary.