054 - I'm Okay... Not

(054 - I'm Okay... Not.)

The next few chapters are one of the very many chapters I planned in my head even before I commenced writing this book. And omo, I want to deliver because this chapter is loaded... at least, I think it is 😂.

You might have to get your Kleenex ready because there might be a few tears o, or plenty... I don't know 😭. Brace yourself for what is to come.

WE MOVE? WE MOVE🤝🏾.

𝐇𝐈𝐋𝐀𝐑𝐘(Hilary Idara Eghosa)

𝐇𝐈𝐋𝐀𝐑𝐘
(Hilary Idara Eghosa)

Thursday 29th of October, 3:30 pm.

+2348035***06.

Hey Hilary, it's Jidenna...

BLOCKED!

Sunday 1st of November, 12 noon.

+2348109***55.

Happy New Month and Happy First Sunday, Hilary. It's Jidenna...

BLOCKED!

That same Sunday 1st of November, 4:35 pm.

+2347055***91.

Okay, I deserve all that blocking and so much more but please hear me out...

BLOCKED!

BLOCKED!

BLOCKED!

AND EVEN MORE BLOCKING!

It's been exactly a month since Jidenna Okojie started tormenting me with messages and phone calls from different numbers.

Yes, it was torment.

I can remember the overwhelming surge of anger that coursed through my veins when I saw his first message and realized that it was from him. The nerve of him to still try to enter my DM after everything.

It's the audacity for me.

With everything going on in my life - the struggles of having to subdue my emotions so that I could think right, coupled with the fact that I was ignoring the only person keeping me from tipping over the edge to a world of madness - I couldn't deal with any thought associated with Jidenna Okojie. Didn't want to torture myself more than he has tortured me.