🌬Xiao🌬

This was requested by AoiPeace from Quotev.

         This is going to be a modern skating Au, so that means every playable character is going to be a figure skater, all at the olympics level (how Bennett got there with his luck, idk, but good job Benny). Just so you know I'm not a figure skater, I'm a martial artist so terminology in this is all coming from the internet and what I can remember from Yuri On Ice.

        Bia doesn't have a canon human name for when she isn't MC, so the name is going to be Annika for now. It might be her canon name (as canon as you can get), not sure. I do like this name though.

        Hope you all enjoy it!

        "So, where are the Olympics being held this year?" 19  year old (Y/n) (L/n), a famous figure skater who made her debut 2 years ago, at the age of 17, was currently stretching her legs on the bleachers of her local ice rink in NIshati. She was currently doing a straddle split, with blocks of wood under her ankles, she's gone past 180 degrees. "I didn't get the chance to read the news about where the Olympics were held this year."

        "They're being held in Liyue this year," 24 year old Audre Igwe said, looking at her younger skating rink mate. Audre was a woman with beautiful chocolate skin, and eyes that allured everyone. She was a woman who was typically seen with her hair in braids, to keep her hair out of her face when she skates, but when she has her hair all natural, her beauty is maximized. She made her debut 8 years ago, a little later than (Y/n), but Audre captured the audience with her skills (and sometimes her looks). "At least it won't be as far as the last Winter Olympics."

        "Why did they have to have it in Sumeru....?" (Y/n) felt like she has just aged 50 years again. When the skaters of Nishati found out the Olympics were going to be held in Sumeru, that country never hosting until 8 years ago, they knew the tickets would be very expensive. Sumeru and Nishati are the two countries that have the most distance between the two, and that meant layovers or direct flights, which can be expensive depending on how many layovers there are or the distance of the direct flight from point A to point B. "At least Liyue is a bit closer, not as close as Inazuma, but closer."

        "Still means things are going to be expensive," 38 year old Annika, the coach of the Nishati International Skating Team. She made her debut when she was 15, and retired when she turned 35, and has since then been a coach. She competed in the Olympics 10 times, and won gold 8 times with record breaking numbers in the individual division. To say her reputation was very credible, would be a very big understatement. "Luckily your travel fees are going to be paid for, but everything else such as eating out and souvenirs are going to be out of your own pocket, and things in Liyue can get a little expensive."

        "My poor wallet..." Audre whined. "I hadn't recovered when we went to Sumeru, and that was 8 years ago."

        "Guess that's what happens when your country hosts the Olympics for the very first time," Annika shrugged her shoulders. "Besides, merchandise."

        "You have a good point there." Audre continued to whine, anime tears streaming down her face after she saw how much money she had spent in Sumeru when it came to eating out and getting gifts for herself and her family.

        "By the way (Y/n), I've signed you up for pairs skating and your partner has already been chosen for you." Annika said, texting her old skating partner about the potential partner for (Y/n).

        "Huh?" (Y/n) did not understand what was going on. "Wait, you already signed me up and paired me up with someone that I most likely never met, and without telling me?"