prince and his friends in trouble

(Today Prince and his three friends are playing cricket in the garden of Prince's house prince have four friends om, krish,Adi, and pooja..she don't like to play cricket but she loves to watch so she is sitting on the bench and watching them)
(Suddenly one big sound..now everyone is shocked )

Prince : Oh God om look what you did i said please be careful while playing you broke the glass of that whole window
(Actually Om hit that ball so hard so it went to the neighbour's window and that whole glass broke)

neighbour : (she is fourty year old lady) oh God these days kids are really such a brat.. who broke this glass hunnn?
(She is shouting because of that voice Vivek and uncle came in garden)

OM's POV
Oh God bhai is coming He will beat me Let me run from here right now
(OM just give that bat to prince and ran way after him his two friends krish and adi also followed om)

Prince : God today even you can't save me From bhai he will beat me with this same bat for sure...

Vivek : Aunty what happen why are you shouting on my brother

Neighbour : Look what your brother did he broke this window's glass.
(Vivek turned around to prince his eyes are like a fire right now )

Pooja : Wait bhai... it's not his fault..

Vivek : pooja move away please i don't want to scold you... Before you prince let me talk with that aunty

Aunty I'm sorry I'm really very sorry for this I'll pay for that glass ... And also I'll call one person he'll send his staff to repair this don't worry and again I'm sorry it will never happen again for sure

(She went into her home after listen vivek )

Vivek : Prince come here in front of me

Pooja :oh God c'mon bhai it's cricket.. You should know that we can't play cricket alone (she yelled at vivek..)

Vivek : wait... Watch your tone little girl

Pooja : Oops I'm sorry but bhai trust me prince is innocent.om, adi and krish were also playing with him, Om was doing batting and Krish was doing bowling prince was just doing fielding this glass is broken by om.

Vivek : But i can't see them right now here

Pooja : they saw you're coming so they ran away.

(Still prince's body is shivering because of fear thank God to pooja... Cause prince was not able to say any single word )

Vivek : Do one thing prince call them and tell them to come here.. And then you all meet me in my room in 5minutes.

(Prince called his friends.. They all are Prince's childhood friends so they know Vivek very well they know they have to obey him so they all came quickly )

Knock knock...

Vivek : Yes yes guys come in..

(Suddenly their legs are shaking they all are looking at eachother )

Vivek : come and stand in line in front of me... Hurry up
Pooja sit on bed sister 😊