82.

Tommy was exhausted after his meeting with Alfie.
But they agreed on the things Tommy needed them to. There will be a fight, between Goliath and Bonnie. And he will use this opportunity to his advantage.

He went his separate way from the men and made his way back to Watery Lane. During the drive back all he could think about was sliding into bed behind Bella and maybe even get some sleep. He always seems to sleep better when he was holding her.

Taking off his hat and brushing his shoes on the mat when he walked in. It was dark and quiet. He tried to be as silent as possible as he made his way upstairs.
But stopped short once he entered the room.

Bella was asleep in the small bed, laying on her back, one hand on her stomach. But what really surprised Tommy was seeing her other arm wrapped around a sleeping Charlie, who was snuggled into her shoulder.

He rubbed his chin, feeling a small smile come onto his face.
Looks like he'll be finding somewhere else for the night.

Coming closer, he bent down to kiss Bella's forehead, gently brush Charlie's head, being mindful not to wake them up.
Bella stirred slightly, but soon was back into a deep sleep.

So Tommy left the room, making his way to sleep on the couch. Or at least try to.

It wasn't until early morning that he even fell asleep. He was restless and uncomfortable. But knew Bella would be upset with him if he didn't even at least try to sleep. She always knew when he didn't, said that it was basically written on his face.

His sleep didn't bring the shovels tonight. He dreamt of something much worse...

Tommy pulled his car to a stop in the small drive of a little cottage. Much like Bella's mothers, out in the country, except this one was by a pond and the front door was painted a rose red color.

He stepped out of the car with his suitcase in hand, feeling content knowing who's waiting for him inside.

He walked up the path, looking at the well kept bushes full of pink roses.
Her most prized possession.

But when he walked inside, he was met with something that surprised him.

He heard a baby crying upstairs. A loud cry. A screaming cry.
Furrowing his brows, he quickly made his way to the baby's room. It felt strange that he knew exactly where it was.
There he found a little baby girl, in the crib crying and reaching his hands out for him.
She had short dark hair, like Bella and had her little nose too. But she had his bright blue eyes.
This was their daughter.

He picked her up, calming her down to small whimpers. He wondered where Bella was, she would never leave her unattended. And she would never ignore her baby's cries.

It was then he heard a loud crash come from the next room, their room.

The baby was starting to cry again, but Tommy had to quickly put her back into the crib, needing to see what the noise was. Something was forcing him to go look.

when he walked into the bedroom, that was when his nightmare really began...

Bella was there, everything that was on top of their dresser spilt on the ground, as she tried to hold herself up.

Tommy felt a brick drop into his stomach, watching she clenched her chest, gasping for air.

He couldn't move, only watch as she struggled to breathe, looking at him with wide eyes.
"T-t-Tom-"
She tried to get out before collapsing to the floor.