103

KAISE HUA
KAISE HUA
TU ITNA JAROORI
KAISE HUA? ✨

KAISE HUA KAISE HUATU ITNA JAROORI KAISE HUA? ✨

Everyone was getting ready for the weekend ka waar shoot.

Sana was helping shruti . She was doing her makeup.

Shru: wow sana mami. I am impressed. Aap ka makeup skills toh bohot accha hai.

Sidharth was standing there and said..

Sid: par jab khud makeup karti hai na taab bandar lagti hai.

Sana glared him.

Sana: pucha tere se kisi ne mai kaisi lagti hoon?

Sid: nahi par mai saach ka saath deta hoon hamesha darling. Iss liye hi bol raha hoon .

Sana took a deep breath and ignored him .

Shehbaz came there and said...

Baaz: yaar tum log 2 ghante se ready ho rahe ho. Itna bhi kya sajna sawarna? Mere ko dekho. Sab se pehle ready ho chuka hoon!!

Sana: fitte mu tere!! Bilkul black crow lag raha hai . Idhar aa tera makeup kar doon .

Baaz: oye mai teko pagal lagta hoon? Mai nahi karne wala koi makeup.

Sana: teko karna hoga!! Accha dikhega tu. Soch...salman sir k saamne accha impression parega!  Aa jaa!!!

Baaz made a face while shru giggled.

Sana did his makeup too while Sidharth was trying to talk and get attention from his gadhi but she was not even looking at him making him sulk.

After sometime, sana took her dress and was about to go to washroom . Shruti looked at her dress and said...

Shru: wow mami. Red lehenga! Ye pehen k toh aap bilkul mere mamu ki dulhaan lago gi.

Sana blushed  ..

Shru hugged her and left.

Sana got ready, but she wasn't able to tie the dori of her blouse!!

She called shruti but she was in the garden area! Sana tried to find any girl who could help her but everyone was getting ready!

Sana; haye rabba! Aab mai kya Karu? Dori nahi bandhungi toh kaise chalega? Dress change kar loon? Par meko ye dress bohot pasand aaya!! Kya karu? Khud hi kosish karti hoon!!

She tried to tie it but she wasn't able to do it. Her hands were paining now!!

She took deep breaths of frustation.

.
.
.

Suddenly she felt a cold touch on her back and obviously she knew the touch.

She didn't turn, nor said a word!! Sidharth looked at her possessively! She was looking so beautiful. In a word, she was looking like a newly weded bride. His bride! His heart became happy as soon as he accepted her as his for the 100th time!!