~They want Revenge and they want it now~

"The fucking Brooklyn brothers" I said slowly

"The fucking Brooklyn brothers" I said slowly. All at once, for the second time this week, it feels like my entire life is just crumbling right in front of my face and all I can do is sit and watch

"What does this mean? When did this happen? What have they done so far?" I rambled

"They bought it early yesterday, I just found out. So far they've hired a whole new security team for you and that's it. But they're probably in the middle of doing something else as we speak"

"So what they just bought my management firm? How the fuck does that even work?"

"Ok so there was this management firm that when you were eighteen you signed on with, and so they supplied me to be your main manager and then later on added Ashling as you got more famous, over the years they've just let me take control and keep a loose eye on us, sending me email every once and a while. But the Brooklyn brothers just bought the management firm, so they are now the head of your management"

"How the fuck does that work Emily" I yelled "do I not have any say in who my management is?"

"No" she said quickly, shaking her head "you have a say in weather or not I'm your manager but that's it, you signed onto this firm so the heads of it are technically your bosses"

"so what does that mean Emily, explain it to me. How much power do they hold over me?"

"They control your public imagine, if they don't like it, they can pull the plug"

"So what? For example the performance for James cordon tomorrow, they can?"

"They can cancel it, they can stop it half way through, they can control what song you sing, what dance you do"

"And lets say I don't go along with their plans, what if they tell me to sing mr Brightside with a certain dance number and I sing hello with another dance number"

"You'll breach your contract, you'll be extremely vulnerable, there's even a chance you could go to jail if they decide to"

"I can end up in jail?!"

"Yeah" she said sadly "you signed the contract, so you have to follow it until the contract ends or it's terminated"

"And when does it end?"

"I think you have around two years left"

"For fucks sake!" I yelled, kicking the table with all my might, immediately regretting it after though as the pain shot through my toes.

I stood up and started pacing around in front of the coffee table

"Emily you are my manager, I thought you were supposed to be taking care of this stuff?!" I said. I'm not probably more angry than I've ever been in my entire life, and that's saying something

"I don't know what to tell you Kadie, we're fucking screwed. You screwed them over in court, made them public enemy number one, I highly doubt they're here to just talk to you. They want revenge and they want it bad"

"First they mess up H&M for me, they ruined my fucking life, and now they want to do it again!?" I yelled at the top of my voice, I walked over and kicked a stool across the room, and then over turned another chair that previously sat in front of Emily's desk "they took my fashion career and now they want to take everything else!"

"Kadie there's nothing I can do! You signed the contract, we're in the same fucking boat Kadie, do you think I want to work with those pieces of shit? No! But now I have to" she yelled back, with equally as much anger.

I rested my hands on my hips, taking deep breaths in and out, trying desperately to calm down and run through every possibility of what's happening.

It doesn't feel real, it feels like a nightmare. They brothers have their claws in me and they're not going to let go easily.

"Emily" I spoke quickly after a few minutes of silence "how much would you say the management is worth?"

"What?" She said, confused at my change of tone

"How much would Adam and Benjamin have had to pay to purchase Volume nine management?"

"I think it's worth around four hundred million, why?" She asked as I started to pace again.

"Emily think about it? They come to me, making all these deals because they need money. And now they just magically have four hundred million dollars? How the hell does that make sense?"

"I'm not following" she said, confused

"They can't just make four hundred million appear out of thin air, where the hell did they get the money?"

"They got a lone?" She said slowly, she too had no idea. I could see as the pieces slowly started to come together in her head "when they came to you and made that deal a while ago, they said they were in desperate need of money. Surely they don't just have four million dollars lying around"

"Exactly! Where the hell did they get the money, because there isn't a chance they would reach out unless they were really desperate, no matter what, I know that for a fact"

"Kadie I'm confused, where do you think they got the money?"

"I don't know, I don't know yet. But obviously it isn't just the two of them in on this, someone had to give them the money, someone else is out to ruin my career" I said slowly. The pieces clicked together in my head, but I was still missing half of them.

"Who?" Emily asked

________________________________

Very short chapter!
But who do you think this mystery person is? Or is there even a mystery person? What do you thinks going on 👀
Anyway!

Vote!

Comment!

Share!

70 votes for the next chapter!