date

Ship: brance

> vance and Bruce going on a date

Bruce's POV:

I asked vance if he wanted to go on a date and he said yes! Well, actually he told me that i'd better be paying I didn't care since I already knew vance had absolutely no money I borrowed money from my parents and then got dressed into a suit, it's not like we were going anywhere fancy, I just wanted to look good for vance.. I then started walking to the restaurant for our date.

Vance's POV:

I sat on my bed, deciding if I should stand him up or not, it would be so fucking embarrassing if someone I beat up saw me having a date with Bruce they'd probably use it against me.

Bruce's POV:

I sat in a seat as time passed I sighed and just waited some more.

Vance's POV:

Okay, whatever I was just going to go.. I couldn't do that to bruce, even if I'm an asshole I'm not that much of an asshole. I walked outside trying to make sure nobody saw where I was going I went inside and saw bruce sitting down at a booth I think he might've been crying.

"Hey, bruce sorry I was late uh fucking traffic?"

"You don't, even drive.. "

Bruce definitely was crying.

"look bruce I'm sorry okay? I just.. Didn't want people to see us together."

"Why?.. Are you embarrassed of me."

"Yea.."

"That was way.. Too honest."

"I'm joking, maybe."

"Oh- uh.. Sit I guess?"

I sat down and wrapped my arm around him.

"You were crying over me?"

"OBVIOUSLY! "

Bruce's POV:

Vance looked at the menu trying to literally read the food options I forgot he was held back 2 years so OF course he can't pronounce shit.

I sighed and read the menu for him if anything he's a little embarrassing..

Vance's POV:

I took my arm off bruce I felt like I was in some corny romance movie.

Bruce's POV:

When it came time for us to get food and vance ordered.. A lot.

"Uh.. Vance that's a lot and I only have like 10 bucks."

Vance pulled out pennies.

"This should be enough right?"

"No, vance if we don't have the money we'll either GO TO FUCKING jail or.. Wash dishes."

"Jail, sounds better."

"No.. We can like only get a water and share a pea."

"DAMN WE ONLY HAVE ENOUGH FOR A SINGLE PEA?"

"Yeah.."

"Oh, god this sucks.."

Vance's POV;

The pea and the water came and I ate the pea immediately.

"VANCE! We were supposed to share."

"How are we SUPPOSED TO SHARE A FUCKING PEA?"

"We could've split in half cmon, we're going somewhere else."

Bruce started walking out, and I ran after him.

"Okay, so where do you wanna go?"

Bruce asked wow this was a hard decision.

"The arcade."

"Uh.. I don't really like arcades.."

"What how?!"

"It's just, the machines look like they have a whole ecosystem on them."

"What the hells a ecosystem?"

"Vance, I swear.. Lets just go to your house and watch something."

"Whatever.."

Bruce's POV:

Me and Vance walked into, the house I sat on the couch and vance sat down next to me.

"Can we watch a movie called sleep?"

"Sure- wait! Vance."

I looked to vance and he was sleeping upside down. how the hell literally how the hell is that comfortable. I fixed him so he wouldn't fall off the couch then. got a blanket throwing it over him.