Byun Resort

Mr. Byun's resort was on an island. They actually owned the whole island. Upon arriving the three were greeted by the Mr. and Mrs Byun.

"Ah! So you're Minseok, my, my you're a cute one." Mrs. Byun said looking at Minseok. Minseok smiled, bowed and thanked her. She lifted her head up when a girl passed her and hugged Jongdae tightly, "It's been so long, since we last met!" She exclaimed, her voice full of glee. Minseok stared at her blankly. Jongdae on the other hugged her back, "haha, it hasn't been that long Baek, we met a 3 weeks ago." Minseok only made a pout with her lips, looking at them.

Chanyeol stood by Mr.Byun's side, they both looked at them and Mr. byun said "let me know when you need my help." And Chanyeol nodded an okay.

"Baekhyun, Jongdae isn't the only one who came you know?"

Only then Baekyun let go of Jongdae, then she happily waved at Chanyeol saying "Now I've seen you after a looong time."

Chanyeol smiled back saying "Yeah, it's been 6 months."

Then she finally turned to Minseok and Shaked her hand saying "I'm Baekyun, The Kim brothers cousin."

Minseok liked her friendliness "I'm Minseok, nice to meet you."

Baekhyun again turned to Jongdae and linked her arms with his. Now this Minseok didn't like and the fact that Jongdae didn't mind at all was a bit more annoying. "Let me show you your room." She said and took Jongdae away.

Mrs. Byun went up to Minseok and said "Don't mind it , they've always been fond of each other." Minseok looked at her and said "Oh! I don't mind, they're cousins after all."

"Mmmhmm." Mrs. Byun said nodding but in a disagreeing tone. She looked at her husband and nodded and he nodded back.

__________________________________________________________________

Jongdae, Chanyeol, Baekhyun and Minseok all went to the mall. At first Chanyeol was talking to Jongdae so Minseok and Baekhyun were walking together. They both tried to make conversation with each other so it was working out for some time but as soon as Chanyeol was finished talking with Jongdae Baekhyun took her chance and took his arm by wrapping both of her arms around his.

Chanyeol backed off and went to Minseok. He whispered something into her ear and they both stopped in their track. Jongdae and Baekhyun looked back at them, at that time Chanyeol and Mineok inter-linked their hands and ran away. Jongdae yelled "Yah! where are you going?"But they didn't answer and kept running. Jongdae slipped from Baekhyun's arms and ran after them. Baekhyun than ran after him.

Jongdae had lost both of them,he looked around, there was a great rush of people like always. He took a left around an icecream shop and saw Minseok there, he went over to her, "Why did you run away?" Minseok didn't answer and just pouted her lips.

"You're not going to answer me?"

"Why did you follow? Weren't you enjoying your time with Baekhyun?"

"Huh!? Well ofcourse, Baek is my cousin, and we've been close since childhood."

Minseok pouted again and thought 'Hmph! You never mentioned her in China."

"Why did you run away with Chanyeol?" Jongdae repeated

"Why do you care about that?" she said "I just liked his idea so I came with him?"

"What idea?"

"He's treating me to icecream."

"AISH! You will run away just for ice cream?"

"Ice cream is life!!"

"..... Where is he now?"

Minseok pointed at the shop and Jongdae went in only to reappear with a cone ice cream. "Where is Chanyeol Oppa?"

Jongdae stopped in his path "Oppa? Him? I'm older than him. Why are you calling him oppa?"

Minseok just shrugged and said "He told me call him that." She then approached to get the ice cream but Jongdae pulled it away. she tried reaching in again but then he held it over his head, Minseok tried reaching it but it was out of her reach. "AH~! Give it to me already!?"

"No! Not like that."

"What do you want me to do?" Minseok said stomping her feet and trying to reach the ice cream.

"Call me oppa." Minseok froze, then looked at Jongdae who raised his eye brow and said "Don't you want ice cream? Especially when this is the limited edition only available for 5 days."

"AH! Really?" Minseok was happily surprised.

"I'm still waiting. And you have to keep calling me that too."

Minseok backed away a step, took a deep breath and said "Oppa..." A light blush appeared on her face "give me my ice cream."

"Haha, good girl." Jongdae said as he patted her head, making her a bit nervous but happy, he then handed the ice cream to her. Minseok didn't waste any time and started licking it.

__________________________________________________________________

Chanyeol bought an ice cream for Baekhyun and went over to her. He knew where to find her, if she ever gets separated from the rest she always went to stuff toy store. She had this habit since childhood but only Chanyeol knew about it and he kept it to himself.

Chanyeol entered the store and saw Baekhyun infront of a big white teddy bear. She kept staring at it, Chanyeol quietly approached her and whispered in her ear "You want it?" Startling her, she was about to fall but he caught her. Sighed and said,"You sure are clumsy."

Seeing Chanyeol she immediately stood up and slapped his arm

"Do you find startling people fun?"

Chanyeol just shrugged and said "Got you ice cream." Baekhyun's face beamed with happiness and she immediately took it. She happily started eating her ice cream, only after a while she noticed Chanyeol staring at her, "What?"

"You've got ice cream on your face."

"Really? Where?"Baekhyun was about to wipe her face with her hand when Chanyeol stopped her, "That's dirty, I'll clean it."

He then moved in closer and licked the corner of her lips, then kissed it wiping the cream away. Baekyun froze for a moment then turned to slap Chanyeol's arm again "Are you in your right mind?!!"

"What? I helped to wipe the cream away."

"Aish!!!! Are you an idiot!! You can't so that!!"

"Why not?"

"You know I like Jongdae, don't you."

Chanyeol sighed "......... I Know...."

"Don't do that again. EVER!"

"I won't do that again." He said smiling

"What are you so happy about?"

"Nothing." He said as he started running away.

"Hey! You can't just run away like that. Tell me what is it!??" She said as she ran after him.