Chapter 21: Playing in the Woods

We are back in business. I am sorry for being away from this story for so long it's just one of those things with writers block. On the positive note I have rekindled the flames for this story. I do have plans to "finish" the story. I hope you all enjoy this chapter if you do be sure to like and comment because you all a pretty funny and I really do enjoy reading them. Plus it helps.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

3rd Person POV

(y/n) and the girls were having a productive day at home taking care of personal business and whatever needed to be done around the house. Venus and Maya are doing their pool maintenance, Orchid is cleaning the kitchen and preparing a shopping list, Lily was dusting because she was the only one who could reach the really high spots by flying, Amunet was doing the laundry, and was collecting everyone's outgoing mail that was ready to be sent out, Juno was showing Roise how to mop, Savannah was making all the beds, Aurora was out in the barn sweeping, Luna and (y/n) were washing the car, and when it comes to Talia no one had really seen her since breakfast.

(Y/N)'s POV

I was washing the car enjoying the feeling of the sun on my back. It wasn't too hot, but I was sweating a little. I could see Luna was sweating too, so I picked up the hose and sprayed her.

Luna: Hey you're getting me wet

(Y/N): I thought you'd want to cool down.

Luna: Oh yeah looks like you need to cool down too.

She had a grin on her face as she picked up the soapy water bucket and started chasing me. I continued to spray her with the hose only for her to keep coming. I tossed the water at me and missed, but I ended up dropping the hose. She picked it up and started spraying me.

(Y/N): *Laughing* Ok you win. I surrender.

She kept going until I was soaked. I put my hands up in defeat.

Luna: For me to accept your surrender you must submit to me.

(Y/N): What are your demands?

Luna: First I demand a kiss and second a movie night just you and me sometime this week.

(Y/N): I submit to your demands, my love.

I walked over to her and gave her a kiss. After that, we started putting the stuff away until I saw Amunet coming outside.