Chapter Twelve: Plan of Action

Longer chapter we back let's goooo.

This chapter is before Frayed and trust me you'll want to stick around till the end. And don't you skip to the end you'll miss important stuff if you do that.

Percy starred at the sheets of paper as the pack discussed plans around them. Three sheets, three locations. Where would he strike? After last weeks events Percy had realized there was more going on and he couldn't leave things chaotic when his time came. The Alpha pack had to be dealt with now or the Darach would rein supreme. His mid flooded back to his conversation with Deaton.

"It consumes the power, gains more power with each sacrifice. For now it's Taking what it can, gaining enough strength. You can assume it's binding among us, learning are habits and wanting to pick us off. Jackson and Lydia are vulnerable, as am I. If it kills a demigod the Darach will become to a strength as powerful as you.... If able to kill a god... Percy your hopes are slim to none."

"You can't kill a god," Percy mumbled shaking his head. "They reform."

"It takes years Though Percy, Aphrodite must be protected. A Darach is a rabid creature. Much like Scott on his first few full moons. The power is uncontrollable and a single motive takes place in there mind. It can't be stopped."

"I- this isn't a fight I can take on two fronts. Humans and a supernatural easy to counter... two of them at there most powerful... what am I supposed to do?"

"Trust what you've built Perseus... Scott and Stiles will still be here when you're gone... you trusted them this much. You can't protect them forever."

"I..."

"It's okay to be scared Percy, what you've lost I understand. I lost my pack, it took me awhile to open up to all of you to accept you as a new one. But maybe, maybe you can trust your brother and Scott as you did Annabeth and Grover," Deaton said lighting placing a hand on Percy shoulder as a silent tear fell down Percys face.

"I have to kill them. Or weaken them don't I?" Percy asked painfully.

"Hope? To turn them back?"

"No, well. Maybe."

"I have this," Deaton replied as he rolled a few syringes Percys way. "As you asked. Is curing them out of the option still?"

"I don't know I'd they deserve it," Percy muttered before his hand reached out and grabbed a single vile. "But maybe one does."

"Percy," Jason murmured quietly. "What about the mall." Percy followed Jason's finger as her pointed to an upper resting point above the main stairwell.

"Yeah... that's probably important.... We can't let Frank get up there."

"What about Allison?" Jason whispered as he eyed the rest of the pack arguing. Percy grimaced as he clenched his jaw shoving one of the plan towards his old friend.

"Well," Jason murmured annoyed. "Right above them really?"

"Nobody's safe," Percy sighed shaking his head in frustration. 
"Have we ever been?" Nico asked coming up from behind the two demigods.
"What would you do?" Percy asked with a sigh. "We can't take the alphas and this Darach at the same time. It's just not plausible."

"Maybe, but we can't be so reckless. The demigods also have powers, ones they haven't had to use for a while. Drew was the only one that's what kept Jason trapped for so long, she's dead now they may come to drastic measures Perce. There's a reason they slaughtered all of the demigods they are dangerous Perce."