{CHAPTER 35}

•A/N•

Please read the warnings in the description before reading this Fanfiction.
(May Be Triggering)

Make sure to vote & comment

Any & all support is appreciated<3

~~~~~~

~Y/N's POV~

I took a deep breath before walking inside of the bar that I was going to be working in.

My eyes widened slightly when I saw how packed it was, it seems like this place was quite popular. "Ah you must be Y/N, is my assumption correct?" A feminine voice questioned and I looked over to see a woman in her late 30's.

"Yeah that's me!"

She held her hand out. "I'm Yuki Kano" She said with a small smile on her face. "It's a pleasure to meet you"

I quickly nodded "Likewise"

"Is this your first job?" She asked and I slowly nodded "Yes ma'am"

She cringed "Sheesh don't call me ma'am! It makes me feel old" she mused and I chuckled lightly "My bad" I said causing her to laugh "Follow me! You have some paperwork to fill out and then I can show you the ropes"

"Sounds good!"

'This doesn't seem so bad'

~Time Skip~

'You have got to be shitting me'

I was having an awful time at work.

Dealing with drunken assholes is not how I'd like to spend my nights.

"Hey babe! Give me another shot of Vodka, would ya?" An older male slurred out and I grimaced "Don't call me 'babe', you're old enough to be my father"

I grabbed his shot glass and poured the liquid inside before sliding it over to him.

"You've got such a pretty face and yet you've got the ugliest personality" he muttered as my grip on the vodka bottle had tightened and I was extremely close to smashing it over his head, but I didn't want to end up in a jail cell so-

I took a deep breath and ignored him.

"Rum and coke" A new voice spoke up and I turned to see a man that looked like he was in his early 20's. "You're not going to give me some disgusting nickname, are you?"

He chuckled lightly "Seems like the others got the nicknames covered" he mused causing me to roll my eyes "Seems so"

I grabbed a glass before filling it up with ice. "Light or dark rum?" I questioned and he shrugged "Surprise me" he said quietly and I sighed before pouring dark rum inside of the cup and topping it off with coke.