- Forgetfull -

In a world where the grabber doesn't exist and everyone is living their best life.

Characters are like 19-20 in this.

-----

The smell of alcohol and sweaty intoxicated teens fill the air as music blasts from the radio, screams and laughter filling your ear drums ad you make your way to the kitchen.

You were currently attending a party with your friends and boyfriend. It was Robins birthday so Finney and you decided to throw a party. The party got a little out of hand and ended up moving to a bigger house. But none of you seemed to mind, you only live once.

Gwen had gone home around an hour ago, leaving you to keep the boys in check, but of course that didn't really work out.

Robin was screaming up a storm as him and Finney verse eachother in beer pong.

Billy was making out with two girls in the corner of the room.

Griffin was a little more introverted and kept to himself on the couch that people had moved into a corner to keep out of the way, only talking to his own friends.

Bruce was in the front yard, screaming his ass off and cheering with a group of people as they watch someone handstand over a keg, drinking as much as they could before they fall over.

Vance? He was that someone.

You pour yourself a drink before heading back outside to see if your boyfriend had fallen off the stand yet.

He hasn't.

"Jesus christ." You mutter, moving to stand next to Bruce.

"He's fucking amazing. This has to be a world record." Bruce says, laughing a little.

You shake your head, smiling at your boyfriend. He has been on there for a while, most people last ten to twenty seconds. Vance had been on there for three minutes.

While Vance was hanging upside down, you take your time to admire him. He was wearing his usual outfit, jeans and sleeveless denim jacket. Usually he'd wear a singlet under the jacket but today he wore nothing, forcing you to stare at his perfectly sculpted abs.

Damn, we're you lucky.

Finally, Vance dropped from the stand, spitting out some of the alcohol from his mouth and into the crowd, letting out a scream along with everyone else.

Your eyes were focused on him completely. He was covered in a thin layer of sweat, making him look extra fine, as well at the alcohol that he spit out rolling down the bumps of his abs.

Jesus christ.

Sucking in a breath, you down the rest of your drink to stop yourself from jumping his bones before turning to get more. 

"Control yourself y/n." You mutter to yourself.

"Y/n!." You hear and you turn to see Bruce there.

Raising your eyebrows, you hum.

Bruce points to your empty cup before holding out his own. "Can you fill mine up too please?" He asks.

You nod, smiling before taking the cup from his hands and making your way back inside.

Walking through the lounge, you make your way towards the kitchen island where all the drinks were held.

Thank god whoever owned this house had an open plan, you wouldn't want to walk through fifteen different doors to get to the drinks.