23 | Bloody

Mature Audience || TW

     A loud banging sound woke me up, my body immediately sat up with my hand pressed against my chest. I looked at the clock on my nightstand, it was only 4 in the morning.

The sound of glass shattering was very faint but I could hear it coming from downstairs, I grabbed Bodhi's button-up and quickly threw it on before gently closing the door behind me making sure not to wake him up, my feet followed the very faint sounds.

It was coming from my parent's room, shivers crawled up my back realizing what was going on. My mom's loud sob forced me to open the door and close it behind me, the room was completely trashed with a few dots of blood laying on the floor.

My dad and mom were both on the bed but he was on top of her with his hands wrapped around her throat, her feet and arms were flying everywhere. He was having a manic episode, he didn't even turn to see who it was as he focused on trying to kill my mom.

"Get the fuck off of her." I shouted before rushing over to them, my small body climbed on top of his trying to yank him off.

He wasn't letting go of her, my fist started pounding against his head but it didn't even phase him.

"Papai, please stop it." I begged, how foolish of me to think he'd stop but I was desperate right now. (Translation: Dad)

All of sudden his elbow shot to the side hitting my nose spot on, blood immediately started gushing out. The impact made me lose my balance and fall stomach-first to the floor, a sharp pain grew inside my stomach one I wasn't familiar with.

My dad stopped focusing on her and finally released her neck, I could hear her gulping in the air. He climbed off the bed and walked over to me, he looked down at me with nothing in his eyes but pure hatred. That look will forever stay embedded inside my mind, he's so gone right now it's not been funny.

"You've always been a foolish little girl." He spits before kicking my stomach with the tip of his stiff shoe, pain shot through my body making every limb of mine freeze.

"No, stop it. Leave her be." My mom whispered while choking on the air, she was trying to climb off the bed but her body was so weak.

He slammed his foot against my stomach again, and this time I rolled over to my other side. A loud grunt left my mouth, my breathing deepened with an unsettling feeling swirling inside my stomach.

"Leave her be!" My mom tried shouting but her vocal cords are severely injured.

The pain was spreading, it was sharp and made me hunch over almost like shielding my stomach from his heavy foot. He was about to kick me again until the door flew open, Tiago's harsh eyes fell on my body laying on the floor.

"You fucking bastard." My brother says, he rushed inside before grabbing him by his shirt and slamming his fist right in our dad's face.

They both fell on the floor, and Tiago continued to pile on punches. I carefully sat up, my head was pounding. Another sharp pain made me hunch over, a stray cry left my lips. My hand touched my lower stomach where the pain was coming from, I felt a liquid substance between my fingers. I glanced down, the white shirt I had on was now red and my fingers were covered in blood.

I was bleeding between my legs, that's never happened before. I've been hit before on my stomach and this has never happened, I normally bruise but I never bleed at least not this much.

"Something is wrong." I whispered, and tears started filling my eyes.

My brother couldn't hear me because his mind was too clouded with anger, my mind started panicking with no clue of what was happening to my body.

"Tiago!" I shouted, my voice cracked. "Something is wrong."

My brother stopped at the sound of my agony, and he turned around to face me. My eyes couldn't stop staring at the blood between my legs, it was so much blood and it was coming from the inside of my body. My lips started quivering in realization, a very loud sob left my mouth.

This looked like the time my mom miscarriage with my baby brother, she was losing blood between her legs just like this.

"Jesus Christ." He whispered under his breath, his eyes staring at my bloody shirt.

I shake my head, tears rolling off my cheeks as my shaky hands touched my injured stomach. He hurried over to me, my blood was covering the entire floor and had soaked through most of my shirt.

"No, god no." I sobbed, my fingers frantically tried covering up the blood. I felt like the room was spinning in slow motion, time stopped when everything clicked together.

"Look at me." My brother said but his voice sounded so distant, everything felt so distant.

The cravings, gaining weight, and having the urge to vomit every morning. My hand touched the side of my head covering my skin with its blood, I pulled back to look at my bloody hand. My brother stretched his shirt over to my head where he wiped away the blood, his eyes were watery and it made me panic even more.

"It's dying, call 911." I cried, softly.

"Talitha." He said while reaching for my shoulder, but I shoved his hand away.

I heard footsteps near the door, he glanced at the door and his shoulders slumped.

"Oh my god." Jules whispered, her hand covering her opened mouth.

My head fell to my side, staring at her with nothing in my eyes. "Call 911." I shouted but this time a lot louder and angrier, she could see my veins physically popping out against my neck and my face was completely red with hot tears rolling down my cheeks.

I tried standing up but the intense pain in my stomach made me hunch over completely, my knees were now touching the bloody floor, and sweat rolled off my forehead revealing the fever I might have. My head was pounding, even more, everything wasn't making sense.

My ears managed to pick up on the sound of dialing, my shaky hand touched the side of my face again trying to force myself to stay awake but it wasn't working. My head was pounding too much to stay awake, this wasn't a normal feeling.

My brother came into view, barely, he was too blurry. He was talking to me but I couldn't hear anything he was saying, it all sounded like deep mumbling unaware of sound. My eyes started rolling backward when my head fell back along with my brother's hand right under it, my eyes shut and complete darkness took over.

Instagram: @ sexsationel
Twitter: @ sexsationella
Tik tok: @ ellasbooks_

Y'all:(