quiet part 2

Ship: briffin sounds better than gilly so 😭
> part 2

Billy's POV:

"Uh.. Griffin you ever gonna stop hugging me? It's been like 10 minutes."

Griffin apologized and we kept talking I stopped talking for a little looking at griffin.. He was adorable, he always made me blush.

"Uh.. Billy are you okay?"

"Yeah! I just zoned out for a little sorry."

"Oh!"

"My legs are falling asleep, wanna go on a walk?"

I asked griffin and he nodded we both went outside walking close griffin asked me a bunch of question as always I didn't mind though.

Griffin's POV:

I stopped, talking when I saw a black.. Van.

"Billy.. Uhm, lets walk the other way okay?"

"Why-"

"I see.. The van again that usually means he's looking for someone and I don't what i'd to without you, also.. I don't want you to go through what I had to go through."

I held billys hand walking the other way hoping that wasn't the grabber.

Billy's POV:

I looked at our hands and blushed, I knew it was a bad time to be blushing BUT Griffin was holding my hand.. Maybe that meant he liked me too?

Griffin's POV:

"Uh.. Sorry."

I let go of Billys hand and he looked a little disappointed I was confused.

"You okay..?"

"Yeah I'm great."

Billy said he sounded fake and I grabbed his hand again looking into his eyes.

💑

"Are you sure.. You're my best friend! And when your upset that makes me upset."

💏

"Uh.. Yeah I'm fine don't worry."

🧑‍🤝‍🧑

Billy's POV:

Griffin stop holding my hand and we walked around a bit we could've kiss.. But we didn't..

"Aren't you the ghost boy?"

Some kid asked, griffin walking up to us.

"Huh..?"

"Is it true you died, and came back alive?"

"NO! He's a normal human being just like the rest of us."

I said for griffin then the annoying ass kid walked away.

"Thank you billy.."

He smiled, when he smiled I almost started screaming I Love his smile.

"It's uhm.. No problem!"

I said trying to act cool.

Griffin's POV:

After billy, went back to his house and I went back to my house I literally could not stop thinking about him.. He was super cool! And was the only one who stood up for me. I might have a little crush on him.

Billy's POV:

A few weeks pass we were all hanging out at finney's house doing some science experiment.

Griffin's POV:

This was, getting annoying every one we ignoring me again I shouldn't let this keep happening I should do something.

"Uh guys.. Can I help with the experiment?"

"No God, griffin go away!"

Vance said.

"Uh.. You can help by just standing there!"

Finney said and I sighed just standing like a statue while everybody else had fun it wasnt.. Fair I didn't deserve to be treated like this.

Billy's POV:

I saw, how bad they were treating griffin but just ignored it maybe griffin just didn't care.

Griffin's POV:

I kept.. Watching im just going to go home, what's the point they're not even my friends they don't invite me over like they do with everyone else I just tag along, and they forget im their even billy sometimes. what kind of friends are they.

"Uh.. Guys I'm going home bye."

I ran out and heard the door open billy followed me.

"Wait- why.. Why are you leaving?"

"Everyones ignoring me. And I'm getting so tired of it."

"Since when were you ignored?"

"ALWAYS! I've always been ignored, and sometimes even you ignore me.."

"I don't, ignore you! And the reason people ignore you is because sometimes you act.. Different from others you don't talk it's weird."

I ran off, I hate billy I hate him I hate him so much.