{CHAPTER 36}

•A/N•

Please read the warnings in the description before reading this Fanfiction.
(May Be Triggering)
Implied Death

Make sure to vote & comment

Any & all support is appreciated<3

Y'all....listen to the song "Hold on" by Chord Overstreet for the full effect🥲🫶🏼

~~~~~~

~Y/N's POV~

Y/N-
'You can't come over'

Sanzu-
'Why?'

Y/N-
'I told you already! I don't feel good'

Sanzu-
'So you're sick?'

Y/N-
'I guess so-.....it's probably food poisoning or something, my mother tried a new recipe last night and it wasn't the best'

Sanzu-
'Oh gross'

Y/N-
'Yeah.....uh anyways! I'm going to take a nap but I'll talk to you later'

Sanzu-
'Ok'

I hung up the phone and immediately placed the palm of my hand over my mouth before rushing over to the bathroom. I began throwing up into the toilet causing my throat to burn. "Fuck....."

I flushed the toilet and slowly stood up before rinsing my mouth out with water. I opened up the cabinet and pulled out a couple of Ibuprofen tablets and took them with water before placing them back inside of the cabinet. I was exhausted.

My body gave out on me and I flopped down on my bed before snuggling up in the blankets. I quickly pulled my knees up to my chest and closed my eyes as I desperately tried to lull myself to sleep.

My mother was currently working so she had no idea that I was currently throwing up everything inside of my body. "Shit....."

But things had been going quite smoothly lately, I've been doing amazing at the bar and I even got my first paycheck already.

So things were starting to look up.

The first thing that I plan on doing is buying a car and then I can worry about trying to find an apartment or something small that I'd be able to move into.

It's not like my mother is planning on kicking me to the curb anytime soon but I don't want to continue invading her space, even if she says that it's not a problem at all.

I just want to get out into the world and start doing my own thing again, I felt so independent when I had started going to that community college and I'd love to have that feeling again. I'm starting to get it back, simply by working at that bar.