Dangos.

(A/n): forgot to add in the 'ask the readers' part that sometimes I'll interpret ideas into something else [with crediting ofc]

3rd POV

  "Unlike Yoroi, I don't get careless with kids at all. I'll say this first, once I do my technique, give up no matter what. I'll bring it to an end swiftly." Misumi warned.

  (Y/n): 'The sudden urge to blast Never Gonna Give You Up'

  Kankuro pulled off Crow fron his back.

  "If so, I'll also end this quickly!" Kankuro replied with a smirk.

  "Now then, please begin the fourth battle." Hayate.

  The match started with Misumi rushing to Kankuro, trying to land a hit on him.

  Misumi's attack got blocked by Kankuro left arm, which resulted it Misumi doing his wonky technique and wrapping around Kankuro. Because you can do practically anything with Chakra.

  Now the author isn't doing their diologue because this match is lowkey short as fuck.

  Carrying on then.

  From a normal person's perspective, Kankuro seemed like he was going to loose.

  Other shit happened and Kankuro won via his puppet master skills, he also pulled out a 'No U' by breaking Misumi's bones instead.

  (Y/n) tagged along with Sakura to the bathroom since the pinkette had to fix her hair.

  ...

  And then Ino showed up

  There was a slight pause as Ino and Sakura silently glared at eachother.

  "I'm just gonna, uh, leave you two." (Y/n) awkwardly left the bathroom [after washing her hands].

(𝚃𝚒𝚖𝚎 𝚜𝚔𝚒𝚙)

  "Next match, next match. When the fck is the next matc-" (Y/n) was interrupted by Hayate's coughing.

  "Now then, to continue, we will begin the fifth battle." Hayate said.

  "Man, man, nothing but weirdoes all over the place!" Naruto commented.

  "Don't you say that." Kakashi told the hyperactive blonde.

  As the signboard was scrambling up the names, Sakura arrived.

  "Listen to Kakashi, Naruto." Sakura said.

  "You, too, Sakura?!" Naruto complained, which earned himself a chuckle from Sakura.

  Kakashi put a hand on Sakura's shoulder and bent down to her level.

  "This isn't the time to be laughing." The silver haired male said, pointing to the signboard.

-Sakura Haruno vs. Ino Yamanaka-

  (Y/n) let out a bored sigh as the two Kunoichi stared at eachother with serious looks, in the arena.

  "Kakashi." (Y/n) called out.

  "What?" The Jonin replied.

  "Can I....go? Like I'll be back, I just need a little break." (Y/n) asked, she wasn't necessarily lying, but she also wasn't telling him the truth behind her request.

  "Weren't you just alseep? And plus, earlier you said you wanted to see some action." Kakashi commented.

  (Y/n): 'Mood swings my friend'