Endgame... - S.J

Tw: alcoholism, fighting?

Y/n and Scarlett are together, they have been together for about a year. Y/n and Scarlett love to party and with endgame premieres having so many after parties has Scarlett gone too far.

Y/n's age: 23
Scarletts age: 33

Greys anatomy cross over, you are lexie greys sister so also Meredith's half sister.

Scarletts pov:

Ever since the endgame premieres have been happening all around the world y/n and I have been having a blast. Jetting all around the world, dressing up and the best part is the parties.

Scarlett: " hey sexy"
You: " hey gorgeous, you ready to go?"
Scarlett: " one more drink?"
You: " i think we've had enough...."

She chuckles slightly. I get up and we walk towards Robert and say goodbye as it's his party.

You: " thank you so much Robert, see you in London next week for the premiere"
Robert: " any time y/n, message me when you get back to your hotel room"

We get in the lift and I kiss y/n. She pulls away and giggles. We are both drunk and this is really fun.

You: " ok ok let's get back to the room and finish this"
Scarlett: " I see that last shot is finally in your brain"

We let out big laughs in the back of the taxi. I kiss her again and slip some tongue in.

You: " not here baby"
Scarlett: " I just love you so much. Please"
You: " come on we are here"

- time skip-

Your pov:

As we head up to the hotel room Scarlett cannot keep her hands off of me. Kissing my neck in the elevator and then putting her hands over my breasts as I let out little moans.

The lift dings and Scarlett grabs my hand and we go down the corridor.

As soon as our door shuts we immediately start taking our outfits off and kissing eachother.

Scarlett goes to the minibar to get some more booze and then......

- time skip-

The next morning I wake up to an extremely bright room and a huge headache. I get up and go to the toilet where I throw up and a concerned Scarlett walks in and rubs my back.

Scarlett: " morning baby"

I just mumble back whilst my head is in the bowl.

Scarlett: " I've ordered room service for us and booked us a late checkout so we can stay in bed and cuddle until you feel better ok?"

You: " how are you not hungover?"
Scarlett: " I don't know actually. Maybe it was the sex that just cured me"
You: " I can't even remember coming into our room last night"
Scarlett: " my sweet baby"

Scarletts phone starts to ring and I assure her she can take it.

After about 5 minutes she walks back in and says "Evans asked if I wanted to go out for drinks tonight but I said I'll talk to you first."

You: " go out with your friends scar. I'll be fine we can book another night here. I need a bit of R&R today"
Scarlett: " ok baby are you sure?"
You: " of course my love"

For the rest of the day Scarlett and I cuddled in bed and ordered room service until it was time for her to go out and I fell asleep at about 6pm.

- time skip-

I open my eyes to hear the door being pushed against and the faint sound of "fuck sake stupid door"

I open the door and see Scarlett standing there with an adorable grin.